More information on the idea of mines :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheSnoiper, Jan 4, 2015.

1. TheSnoiper

TheSnoiper The Ever-loving Question Mark new

This idea is really the core part of the usual Zelda Rp's have been doing outside of HyruleCastle :) I have no real Oc. I never planned to make an Oc before or even after I registered on this site

My main intentions with this idea is to see a different nation as a whole, besides Hyrule, to experience the magic of the whole place.

How they would meet the Hylians or Link in particular is something I've always experimented with.

What if they just made expansions? The small village this different nation settled not being the whole place :) Take Spain for instance, they went out there and sorta triggered Globalization ^^ What if, in the early stages, they met the Hylians?

Sure, it's really twisting the whole planet that Hyrule resides on but I am more on the fictional side of things. The planet that consists of Hyrule and other neighboring nations doesn't need to look like ours, so why not shape the foreign lands a bit? A bit of geography twisting in the history of the nations in real life, but it should remain harmless :)

Of course, what is mainly seen in the idea is a bunch of Links as being these foreign visitors, coming by from an unknown land, seeking expansion, refuge, or just being nomadic :) Their technologies and discoveries spiking throughout their history and timelines in the other far-away lands they have or are residing on. They could possess the basic characteristics of an Empire in the Ancient Era such as Hyrule, or perhaps even a few steps up like up to the Medieval or even in the times of the Industrial Revolution. Hell, it could even be close to home and perhaps be a bit more modern like 40's-70's tech :)

Now I'm just rambling onto different stuff xP The reason these visitors are just Link clones is still being studied on how it could happen but I think I might have a reason why ^^ It's still being worked with but it should pretty much fill it :)

Now I'm not gonna say it here because I'm way too damn nervous to try and say something when I know it's basically to be viewed by the public of the site, I really wish there could be a private messaging system xD

But anywho, long story short, I don't have an Oc and will never make one, it's mostly in experiment that I would like to turn big in the future :)

I would really love to role play this idea in some shapes and forms, but if I could have something sorta close to an Oc, it would be individual characters that have shown high status and endurance :) Names would be random but I eventually plan to keep with one form to keep the individual in other Rp's as well ^^

So yeah, comment please :) Poke some holes, ask some questions, but be nice x)