Meet the Moderators

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Blonde Panther, Jun 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    The Ylisse Team

The moderating team of Ylisse presently consists of three dedicated mods chosen specifically on their passion for the project, agreeableness and availability. We may have the power to approve or reject your profiles and decide on your level gains and support options, but we’d like you to know that before anything else, we’re human like anyone else! We’d like to use this thread to introduce ourselves and inform you about our responsibilities and how you can contact us.

Blonde Panther
    Names: I’ve been referred to as Panther and as BP.
    Position: Head mod.
    Work days: I try to be available daily. If for whatever reason I cannot be available, I will make sure to notify everyone well in advance.
    Responsibilities: I hold executive decision-making power over all RP matters. Like the others, I grade profiles and RPs. I’m also specifically in charge of grading all profiles that use Special Classes, I write the plot posts, and I keep the census up to date.
    Timezone: GMT +1, or EST +5.
    Accepted methods of communication:
    About me: I’m a Dutch, 20-year old female student of English. I’ve been a major fan of the Fire Emblem series ever since playing Blazing Sword, and as such it’s no surprise that I jumped to the opportunity of helping set up an RP based off of the latest instalment. However, I hadn’t expected to be left in the position of head mod. My philosophy is that you can’t run an RP without RPers, so I’ll do everything in my power to make everyone’s RPing experience the best it can be.

Darth Slaverus
    Names: Darth or D_S is fine.
    Position: Second-in-command.
    Work days: I'm usually around every day. I may be bit busier on the weekends, and I may become less available upon returning to school/getting a job, but it won't be a major change to my schedule.
    Responsibilities: Aside from grading and providing setting information, I also manage the weapon modifier thread and update the weapons list when a modifier is approved.
    Timezone: GMT-8, I believe. I run on PST.
    Accepted methods of communication:
    -PMs on this site are the easiest way of reaching me. I'm also around on both AIM and Gtalk as Darthslaverus and Darthslaverus@gmail.com respectively, if you want to IM me.
    About me:
    I'm a 20-year old Canadian currently going to college for an English degree. I've been a big fan of FE ever since I was introduced to the series. In addition to playing video games, my hobbies include writing and roleplaying, both in a forum format and with official products (like Pathfinder). I also used to fence. I'm quite shy in real life, but never hesitate to ask me if you need something. I'm much more sociable online~

Squishy
    Names: Squishy, or any variation thereof.
    Position: Moderator.
    Work days: I’m available daily.
    Responsibilities: All-around mod. I help out in every possible field.
    Timezone: GMT +1, or EST +5.
    Accepted methods of communication: Preferrably PM since I'll see those quickest, but AIM and Skype are fine too. (Feel free to ask for them!)
    About me: I'm an animation student from the Netherlands and I like to spend my free time either drawing, animating of course, roleplaying, drinking tea and baking the occasional cake. I also like cats. A lot.
    If there's anything else you want to know, feel free to ask! I don't bite~
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
  2. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Mod Absences: Summer 2013

Like any other person, the moderators have breaks and for some of us, that means limited to no internet access or time. Whenever this happens, we'll be sure to let you know. For the summer break of 2013, the mods are absent for the following periods:

Blonde Panther
    Leaves: July 29th.
    Returns: August 19th.
    Notes: I'm supposed to have perfect wifi access from our campsite, but this would be as good a time as any to wean myself from my internet addiction. I'll likely try to limit myself to one forum visit a day. Timezone is still GMT +1.

Darth Slaverus
    Not leaving on summer break this year.

Squishy
    Leaves: Mid July.
    Returns: Early August.
    Notes: Should have wifi, but obviously I'll be going to see the area. I can visit the forum a few times a week, but I will not be on AIM or the cbox.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.