Locke and Sayomi vs. Cirval and Darukara (SquishRazSPDouble)

Discussion in 'Battle Arena' started by Razgriz, Aug 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razgriz

Razgriz Leader of the Revolution reg

Sayomi looked at the white room around her, it seemed to stretch on for miles, with only her team-mate and their valet to break the oppressive scenery. "Ser and Madame, the arena you have requested has been procured: A large gingerbread village with...*sigh* gumdrop streets and icing paint with traps both real and... specialized. Your opponents are a mercenary Rito and a pirate Goron who..." Sayomi was entirely uninterested his speech, choosing only to give a blank stare and a slight head tilt as she let her mind wander.

'So they took my suggestions and did stuff with them, that's nice. I hope those smug Mcknighty-knights back home are watching this so they can finally see how cool I am. I like the matching blue tights they gave us, but does it make my bum look big? I wonder who we're fighting-'

"Madame, with all due respect, I don't think you heard a word I just sa-"

"So we're interrupting eachother now, eh?" She responded with a touch of anger as her eyes closed to a squint.

"By no means was I-"

"INTERRUPTED!" yelled Say, closing her eyelids further to make a more intense glare.

"The armory will be arriving soon, I really must leave."

To that Say only squinted further, now having closed her eyes completely in a failed to seem intimidating. At least the valet seemed off-put by this strange girl, slowly backing up and holding his papers close; concentrating on her as if to make sure she didn't try to stab him in the back.

Concentrating so much in fact, that he failed to notice the rows of equipment coming in faster than a bullet-train (and with about as much force) which sent him flying off into the horizon before he made a single glint in the sky and disappeared from sight.

Sayomi could see all many of the things on the shelves as they passed by: everything from fruits to wood to ladies' unmentionables to men's mentionables to tools to weapons and armour. She looked on excitably at everything in front of her, staring especially at the wood and wondering why anyone would bring such a long, hard piece to a fight. She was even tempted to just eat a cake right before the battle, but she'd had trouble with that before; that and stairs.

In the end she took a longsword, a shortsword, a tower shield, a large buckler, a grappling hook, rope and a torch to go with her enchanted outfit for the inevitable candyland slaughter.

(Ok so the first round of posts is to set up the characters, the setting, the mood, as well as give them a chance to declare any extra common-tier items that they want to bring, justify talking strategy, etc. before it becomes a problem. As for her "Enchanted outfit" it's pretty much just her Goron Iron armor in matching tights form, and it has all the advantages (like protection, duh) and draw-backs (weight, slight movement restrictions, etc.) of the normal Goron Iron, If this too much a problem I'll go back and edit it, but I don't think it will be.)

Edit: Sayomi will bet a book of Mudora and 10 rupees on the fight.
  2. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Re: Locke and Sayomi vs. Cirval and Darukara (SquishRazSPDou

Locke looked around him, slightly bewildered. He couldn't exactly remember how he got here, although it probably had something to do with some outragerous drunken bet had made last night, and that... woman next to him. Although he couldn't remember if she had anything to do with last night.

He then focused his attention on the valet, listening to what he had to say. Apparently, the woman had given directions for the arena they'd be fighting in. Rather odd directions, he discovered. Not that he really knew what gumdrops were, as he grew up on the streets and hadn't seen a lot of candy in his life. But it sounded odd nonetheless. Big chance he wouldn't even know it was edible.

He let out an angry sigh and pressed a hand to his forehead. The matching outfits, in a terribly bright blue colour, didn't make things any better. It was completely the wrong blue, staring at it for too long gave you a headache and it made Locke's skin look a little sickly.

When the valet got hit by the giant rack, things did get a little better.

"Right. So, weapons then." He walked past the rack, touching some of the equipment to check the quality, and in the end he picked up a small axe not quite unlike his own, a bow, two daggers and a set of throwing knives. And not to forget a quiver filled with arrows. At last he grabbed a nice green and shiny apple, in case he got hungry between the slaugther and bloodshed.

"Hey," He turned to his teammate. "Do we actually have a strategy?"

Knowing the woman, they didn't, but it felt like the right thing to ask before storming into an arena facing two unknown and probably very bloodthirsty opponents.
  3. SenpaiPancake

SenpaiPancake Shhh! I'm charging my laser... reg

Re: Locke and Sayomi vs. Cirval and Darukara (SquishRazSPDou

Cirval shook his head as if waking from some half remembered dream, while the world flickered into focus before him. Blinking once, twice, thrice, he deduced that, yes, he was, as far as he knew, no longer in Kansas. Then, mostly for his precious sanity, Cirval declared that he was clearly still asleep, and possibly hallucinating from the mushrooms he ate the night prior. With that out of the way, the Rito glanced around slowly, deliberately, drinking in his surroundings. The walls were a bright, hard white, spotle ss, as if the room stretched outwards forever. Turning his sights to his immediate vicinity, the Rito spied a similarly dazed and confused Goron, or at least what he assumed was confusion. Could be constipation, but Cirval wasn't about to ask. To there right was as one of those non-descript, Caucasian butlers.

"Ah ha!" he smirked, impressed with his sudden deductive skills. "The butler did it!"

"Actually sire, I'm in charge of explaining the upcoming ti-"

"In the bedroom with the candle stick!" Cirval pointed at the man, his accusation echoing throught the surrounding expanse

"Sire I have some import-"

"I have you now Mr. Black! What do you have to say for yourself?" The butler shook his head, wondering why he dropped out of Med School to deal with lunatics like this.

"My sirs, you will be facing what I would describe as a bumbling bufoon of a Knight, as well as a girl-scout-cookie-stealing thief. PREPARE YOURSELVES!"

With a resounding clap, equipment racks exploded forth from the ground, showering the two men in plaster, while a stray chunk of concrete crushed the butler. Shrugging, Cirval picked through the rack, eager to suit up. A crimson cloak almost threw itself at Cirval, as well as a matching body suit. The cloak fit snug across the Ritos shoulders, and deciding that was all he needed, passed the body suit to his teamate. Here and their Cirval grabbed an item, including boots, greaves and spaulders, a worn pair of Hawkeyes, and some familiar looking blade gauntlets.

"So. Big boy. What's your name and whats the plan?"

(Cirval will wager 10 rupees.)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.