kriss + friends art adventures

Discussion in 'Creative Works' started by kriss, Apr 29, 2017.

1. kriss

kriss prince of the rito reg

cool bird corner

I figured it'd be cool to share some of my, and some of my friends art here !! We sometimes stream our drawings and I might post that link in that section haha

anyways

enjoy? I'll update every once in a while
    ----

me+friends stupid stuff (open)

(stream link for games/art: https://picarto.tv/krisssux)
    one of our latest masterpieces (ft. egg legs):
    alysa (my babe): black
    goldie (my other bb): multiple colours
    me: blues??
    [​IMG]

---
    my stuff (open)

below: niko and elijah !! hope to bring elijah to this site cause he's a merman in his story and i can make him a zora here !! he has a short temper and likes to pick apart people before he can truly love them as a friend.
    as for niko, he's in a novel i'm planning to write. he's dead. he's a sweet boy.
    [​IMG]
    vvv my shoody art final
    [​IMG]

--
    doodles/colours i'll never finish (open)

like look at this?? WHERE'S HER OTHER LEG??
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    q'iik's getting killed lmao ^^^^

[​IMG]
    cyg: on the left is him currently; the right is him if he didn't loose his beaky >:((

[​IMG]
    ^^ doodles

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
    AsheKryssaean likes this.
  2. Magnere

Magnere Momentai vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-6426-3927
    Oooh. Really lovely artwork! I will say though. Elijah doesn't have to be a zora. One of the many treasures on the site is a Curse treasure. One of the many curses is a Curse of Gills, which in turns makes them amphibious. It does change how they look, and it goes into a little more detail than that. However, if you want an example, I have a character named Marina, who suffers from this very curse. You can make him a Zora if you wanted to. It is your character, after all.

Again though, lovely art!
  3. kriss

aww really !! i'd really have to look it over, though it sounds like it'd suit him a lot better. a big part of his personality changes when he's in his eel-form, so i wonder how i'd implement that, if i could. hmmmmmmm. thank you for the compliments too !
  4. Magnere

Magnere Momentai vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-6426-3927
    There is indeed a way to transform into an animal, but I'm not quite sure what you are going for. Bestial Form is essentially, like Link turning into a Wolf from Twilight Princess. He could easily turn into a large eel, if that is what he is supposed to do. To be able to transform back and forth requires an augment however. Feel free to send me an PM if you have any more questions!
  5. kriss

up up uip upupu puppDATED
  6. AsheKryssaean

AsheKryssaean Senior Amateur new

Rupees:
    40 (Patience) 5 (Feru) 5 (Alicia) 5 (Owl) 0 (Oryn)
    I laughed SO hard when I saw Qiik getting strangled, it brought tears to my eyes. Like I scrolled down from your beautiful gecko's, saw that, and just lost it. Speaking of the geckos I love that! So many styles of one of the best animals ever :3
  7. kriss

@AsheKryssaean omg thank you, q'iik really does have this face of scared but also 'again. really ??' she just looks done.
    and geckos are my children. i really liked doing the watercolours and even tho one of them turned out rlly simple, the gecko looks so haaapppyyy