If you could...

Discussion in 'Zelda Discussion' started by Quill, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Reply to the "if you could" above, either IC or OOC, and then pose a new question for the next person to answer. If a question is just so awesome that you feel the need to repeat it, that's fine too c:

If you could pick any locale in any of the Legend of Zelda games in which to live, where would you go?
  2. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Uh, that's actually quite a hard question, there's so many pretty places :haa: Though I think I'd go with TP Castle Town or TP Kakariko.

(Or Skyloft, I mean, how awesome would it be to live in the sky? :D)

Same question as before.
  3. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Subrosia. Provided of course I can be a Subrosian. :haa:

If you could be any Zelda race what would you be?

(For extra points guess mine. :haa:)
  4. Quill

Lucario, imma guess a Yeti :P
    ---

Hmmm... probably either a Kokiri's Fairy or a Kokiri.

Same.
  5. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    Deku. Of course, as if no one saw that coming.

If you could be one of the bosses from any of the games, which would you be?
  6. Quill

lol really? XD

Off the top of my head, I'm going to say... Vaati, the Sorcerer of the Winds. To be the immortal Sorcerer, with eternal powers over the element of the winds... that would be awesome.

Same.
  7. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Igos du Ikana. Ruler of an Undead Kingdom with legions of undead warriors at my command? Yes please. (He was a boss. Just a boss of a mini dungeon. :haa:)

Same question.
  8. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

Uhh, definitely Molgera. No explanations required. I would have an orchestra follow me around, though.

The gods have deemed you worthy of taking one piece of the Triforce. Power, Wisdom, or Courage?
  9. Rising Dragon

Rising Dragon Goat Herder reg

I'll take the Triforce. :V

Loftwing or Kargaroc?
  10. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

Kargaroc.

If you could live on one island in the Wind Waker, which one would it be?
  11. Quill

Uh, Tingle Island, duh XD

If they were emptied of enemies and bosses, which of the OoT dungeons would you most like to walk through?
  12. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    I think the Spirit Temple would be cool. Especially if the music was playing.

Same question, but instead of just OoT you can pick ANY Zelda dungeon to walk through.
  13. Quill

See, that's just so open to everything I'm nervous to answer :P

You know, without going through a list of the games or anything, I've always found the Palace of Winds intriguing. Not only because it's, well, the Palace of Winds, but also because that's where Vaati lives and studies. All his research notes, his vast and ancient Library, his laboratories; everything would be there. Sign me up!

Hmm... let's see... if you could send your cowardly mortal enemy to either the OoT Shadow Temple, the TP Arbiter's Grounds, or the WW Earth Temple, which would you send him to and why?
  14. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Shadow Temple, let's add some mental scarring to the physical trauma :haa:

If you could have a monster as pet, completely loyal to you and all, which one would it be?
  15. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    If bosses count Argorok. If not then...Darknut. :haa:

Same question.
  16. Quill

Assuming completely common enemies... Remlit. Cuddly as a kitten, but vicious and virtually indestructible when angry. Plus, it could pass as a weird foreign breed of cat, which would evade the awkward questions that Lucario would have to go through with his pet Darknut/Argorok combo :P

---

If you could spend a day as Link in Hyrule or a life as a normal citizen in Hyrule, which would you pick?
  17. Tanto

Tanto New Member new

It would have to be link, simply coz you could get a lot more done and see more places if you can teleport and hookshot everywhere! Hyrule would be less interesting without a crazy assortment of items to throw around in it!

If you could have one of links side kicks in real life who would you have?
  18. Quill

NAVI NAVI ALL THE WAY I LOVE HER. A little conscience on my shoulder, a lifelong friend, an encyclopedic knowledge right there to teach and to discuss, ahhh! I'd take Navi, yeah.

---

If you had a choice between living in OoT or (post-moon) Termina, which would it be?
  19. Eternis

Eternis Page of Time reg

I'd say Termina, simply because of the awesome music there. You get to listen to a rock band, chill with some Gorons, and watch some really kick-a$$ races.

If you could be one of the NPCs in any of the Zelda games, which character would you be?
  20. Fcgfyv

Fcgfyv Knight of Mind reg

I would be Rusl, since he lives such a peaceful life in a peaceful town. But he also is a skilled swordsman.

If you could marry one non-royal family (and non-Zelda *cough*Skyward Sword*cough*) NPC in any Zelda game, who would it be?