Hey Listen! Anybody wanna RP?

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Beefish, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Razgriz

Razgriz Leader of the Revolution reg

Well, what if the Gorons domesticated some dodondos as plow animals or some such? That would mean the Gorons were "harbouring" monsters, but not in such a way as to make them seem like the bad guys.
  2. Knight_of_G

Knight_of_G Member reg

Is that 'harbouring' or is that 'subjugating'?
  3. Razgriz

More like subjugating, but would the knights care?
  4. Knight_of_G

Knight_of_G Member reg

If it's subjugating, they're indifferent. Besides, unless I'm mistaken, Dodongos are not a sentient/self-aware species and therefore do not have significant thought processes. They're not 'meant' to be treated with equal respect in their view. But if the Gorons were allowing, say, Moblins or Bokoblins or Bulblins to pass through or settle there, then the knights have a problem with them.
  5. Beefish

Beefish DODONGO DISLIKES SMOKE. new

We could just go back to having the Gorons fighting against the dodongos, then suddenly the PCs show up, followed by the knights, if it's too complicated.
  6. Razgriz

I can see your point KoG, but we are making these knights up so they can believe whatever we want them to. Of course, the Gorons may in fact be trading with Moblins or something, a fact unknown to the PCs and is the real reason for the knights' visit.

I'm inclined to agree with Bee here though, if we can't come up with something soon, lets just go back to her suggestion.
  7. Knight_of_G

Knight_of_G Member reg

Fair point.

Yeah, let's just go back to the original idea, what Bee said. We can develop them as we go along.
  8. Beefish

That's not a bad idea actually, if the knights already suspect the Gorons, then show up at their village, fight off the dodongos only to end up arresting them all under suspicion of dealings with monsters - the fact that Griskin will be there makes that more damning for them whether it's true or not.

Speaking of which, where should this Goron settlement be? I think Goron City is off-limits at this point in HC's lore right? I'll get the thread set up once we have a location :happy:
  9. Razgriz

I think we're getting a little too caught up in details here. The village could theoretically be anywhere in northern, and most of southern Hyrule: either as a small village which is not well known or a refugee camp for the displaced Gorons that basically just became permanent.
  10. Beefish

In that case, I'll get the thread set up in a bit :n_n:
  11. Beefish

Okay! Reversal has been set up, that's the RP for myself, Raz and Knight! Looking forward to seeing you guys in game :lol: I'll set up a group conversation so we can discuss OOC stuff :n_n:

Reversal