Hello there!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Angel, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Angel

Angel trash goblin extraordinaire new

Well, I'm Angel, but you can call me that or Kat, I'll answer to either. Where to start! I used to be part of Hylian Shield, back near a decade now. I'm 24, I am not particularly good at adulting, and I really enjoy getting to know people. If you'd like to say hello, or anything else, please feel free! I'm quite friendly and like to chat.

I'm also terrible at introductions. I'm just a garbage person who likes pizza and Legend of Zelda, hello nice to meet you.
    Guy likes this.
  2. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    lmao nice to meet you too, Angel. I'm Cloud, who was also apart of HS during its decline.

But anyways! I'm also an admin. I do most of the stuff here, like grading characters, threads when I'm not in them, etc. Planning to make a character, or just popping in to say hey every now and then? :0
  3. Guy

Guy Admin admin

H e l l o. I'm surprised to see you again! I'm glad you found us.

I remember your Gerudo character from HS, as well as some other bits and pieces, but it has been so long now. We were smol babs then. I'm not sure how many of us you would remember, but I think Eevachu (or Shadowmaster345) is probably the most memorable user from that era. Then there's WillowtheWhisp, Cloud, Genzo, myself, and a few others who come and go. I think about half of the active users from HS were able to find HC, but only a few of us have stuck around.

It's a bit different from HS in some ways, but hopefully for the better. Welcome to Hyrule Castle.~
  4. Angel

Yeah, I recognize Eevachu's username, Genzo's, and a few others floating around. It's crazy to think how long ago that was, and I am absolutely mortified that I was actually and un-ironically a "rawr xD so rAnD0M!!!" child. Thankfully I've gone on to get a degree in English and morph into a trash goblin instead, which I think is at least slightly more redeeming lol. It's good to see you though, I was surprised I was able to finally find where everyone finally settled. I'd been looking for years, but when the site got scattered to the winds, I also was sort of banned from all internet access for a couple years, for reasons weirdly having to do with that hack. Long story but I'm here now lol. (I also had a Hylian, I wasn't cool enough to not do the boring thing)

Cloud, actually yeah, I'm thinking about joining in for sure! It's been too long since I've had a good group to RP with. I think I remember you, though the month surrounding the hack is a very dim recollection for me. I'm stuck between trying to play the same character I played back then, Menada (who regrettably was Mary-Sueish in too many ways) or creating a new character entirely. I'm leaning toward the latter, just to have a character with no baggage lol.
  5. Electronic Ink

Electronic Ink local zora vet

Hiya! I wasn't on for Hylian Shield, I'm a relatively new addition, but I can relate to being a garbage person who likes Zelda, so there's a good middle ground already lmao. Looking forward to RPing with you!
  6. Magnere

Magnere Momentai vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-6426-3927
    Hey there! Welcome to Hyrule Castle! Glad to have you here. Always lovely to see a fresh face around here. (Fresh for me, at least. :magnere: ) But yeah, if you ever need any help with anything, feel free to ask!

I joined around early 2014, and I've been (mostly) active ever since. If you do so happen to read anything of mine, please don't even go near my early posts and work. It's so cringy and badly written, it hurts me to look at. I'd feel bad if an English major had to read my horrible grammar. :tpr:
  7. Angel

Ink, garbage recognize garbage lol. I'm definitely looking forward to RPing, just gotta get this application finished! It doesn't matter when you join, just if you stick around.

Hey Magnere, nice to meet ya! And to be fair, I'm essentially a brand new person. It was a like a decade ago that I was last around, I'm not any bit like the person I used to be. And HC isn't anything like HS was, as far as I can tell, so I'm a newbie too pretty much. And don't worry, I'm nice enough not to go digging for your stuff lol. Thankfully all of mine is gone forever from the internet, I wouldn't play you like that.
  8. Magnere

Magnere Momentai vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-6426-3927
    Honestly, I fell in love with HC's system the moment I understood it all. It's simply just a joy. If you ever want to RP with one of my characters, feel free to ask! I'm always open, and I do try my best to reply when I can.