Heinou Nil

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Mickael1000, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Mickael1000

Mickael1000 New Member new

Name:Heinou Nil

Race:Hylian

Place of Origin:Kakariko Village

PWC:2/1/3

Treasures and Rupees:
    -Deku Seeds Supply

Equipment:
    -Iron Shield
    -Wooden Knife(Broken)
    -Improved Slingshot(It's more resistant and larger,giving better precision and distance)

Pet:None

Appearance:He looks younger than 13 years.He has a round and boyish head.His ears are a little long.He wears a brown villager shirt and red pants.Wears leather boots.
    Personality:Heinou is courageous and intelligent on solving difficult puzzles,no matter the problem,he always finds a solution to it.
    Background:When Ganon attacked Kakariko Village,Heinou parents put him on their horse(Hocus)Setting the horse go with the character away from the village to Hyrule Castle,the horse let him go and ran away,Heinou has been risen by a unknown man for 2 months,and they have disappeared,Heinou now wants to find their parents and find out what's happening to Hyrule.
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
  2. Guy

Guy Admin admin

I don't mean to be a jerk, but you should read the Guide to Character Creation in a little more detail. If you already have, then compare your character to other Accepted Characters.

From a mere mechanics standpoint, and you should have many more treasures and rupees than you've listed, and this character's PWC score should be higher. From a writing standpoint, well, what's been typed out is a bit below what is considered the bare minimum. For example, you didn't put a space after any comma (,) or period (.) you typed, which is a pretty basic rule of typing English. The textual length of Appearance, Personality, and Background are all shorter than they really should be. This is in addition to some other, lesser problems.

So, for those reasons, I cannot accept this character as it currently is. You're free to edit it, or submit a different one.

That said, let me say this: Hyrule Castle is for players who love writing (at length), and using their imagination. It's fine if that doesn't describe you, but, you may have trouble role-playing here if that's the case.