Health Inspectors at the Seafood Buffet [dungeon/closed]

Discussion in 'Quest Bureau' started by Doc Genz, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Doc Genz

Doc Genz frozen again Moderator

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
    Title: Health Inspectors at the Seafood Buffet
    Dungeon: Inside Jabu-Jabu's Belly

Description: After a malicious encounter with evil frost creatures in the Ice Cavern, Julius and his protege Eve emancipated a handful of Zora from the depths. The scene begins with the two being treated to a banquet to reward them for their efforts in saving the Zora tribe members. But not all is right with the arrangement, as it seems the tribe leader who arranged the dinner just wanted to hire the two for a deadly mission.

Julius and Eve were sent to the bay to find Jabu-Jabu the Zora tribe's guardian spirit and retainer of Nayru. A mysterious illness had plagued the aquatic entity, and they were sent to investigate up close and personal. The pair entered the dire depths of his innards to find the source. Some admittedly awful things happen involving monsters and body parts, and a cow. Then a familiar Big Octo appears, whom everyone hates but is probably going to be a recurring character.

While the pair of clumsy heroes dealt with parasites in Jabu-Jabu, some overhanging mysteries and meddling happen off-screen. What horrors will await them when they meet the Zora chieftain again?

Rewards:
    Julius: 324 + 100 + 16 - 221 = 219 :roop: Bomb Bag, Craft 8 added.

Eve: 19 + 50 = 69 :roop: completed chain dagger added uses - 3 ice gems + smithed materials from Julius; Splinter Crystal and Vapor Cloth.

Profession is 50 rupees at level 10, then 50r more as the base for the thread. [addendum: +16 for Craft 8] 76 were spent on extra materials and crafting to finish off Eve's new chain dagger. Three ice gems were previously already earned for the weapon. 65r were spent on a bomb bag for Julius to use in the dungeon and as a reward. He the spent 80 more for craft levels.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  2. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    Just a reminder to grade this (ahem) to other staff. Hello??? Where are you guys at?????
  3. Doc Genz

Doc Genz frozen again Moderator

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
    Squishy's been at work I thought we were level on this um, occurance? It's more like a recurrance at this point. I mean, somebody else could grade it but I think she's mostly done reading it. A noble sacrifice. I'd feel pretty bad if we made more people read it. (also try to get a dong cavern post out since I get back sunday night you have a sizable buffer)
  4. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

I'm sad they didn't have a rap battle with Yolo. Anyway, this thread passes, go claim your rewards etc. etc. Sorry for the wait! I was working, went on holiday and then kind of forgot... ._. But good job guys! Like your dungeon map, this theead was an experience.

One problem though, I need to see a guy about the kinstones. So you'll know it's effect soon. SOON.
  5. Kinstone Keeper

Kinstone Keeper What will happen?

What's this? What's that? What took so very long?

A tear? A drop of water? This item was similar to both, but only in shape. As she passed under a particular tree in a particular place, a tiny blue speck fell from the branches and struck a particularly strange girl. Struck 'er right in the kisser, it did. 'Twas a single Gasha Seed. But what, pray tell, would she even do with such a thing?

A certain Captain came across a certain stench. How did a Scent Seed end up there of all places? ...quite itchy, now... For worse or for better, the man was free to claim it.