Getting a Bone at the Market [Solo]

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Ultra5, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    The late afternoon casts an orange glow on the open air markets as Jacob and Eysseth walk down the roadway. "Always so peaceful 'bout this time o' day." All around Jacob people shout and crowd around stalls bargaining for the wares on sale.

'Peaceful? It's so loud.' Eysseth nudges Jacob with her wing looking as pitiful as a giant Wyvern can whimpering slightly.

Looking up at his Wyvern Jacob chuckles. "Ya can't pull off weak an' pitiful Eysseth ya big chicken." Eysseth pouts a bit looking away from Jacob as the Hylian pats his Wyvern on the side.

Noticing the gaze of a Wyvern passing over her a small wrinkled woman flashes a small shiny bit of metal. Seeing the flash Eysseth perks up and waddles her way over to the old woman. "Helllloooooo dearie."

Cocking her head to the side Eysseth searches for the source of the shine she saw. 'Where shiny? Where is shiny!' Using her talons Eysseth shifts through the stuff on the musty carpet in front of the smiling old woman.

"Can I help you my little Wyvern friend? Looking for something shiny?" Eysseth looks up and barks at the woman drawing Jacob's attention from a blacksmith.

"Eysseth what'd I tell ya 'bout botherin' vendors. I'm sorry 'bout 'er ma'am."

"It's just fine dearie. Your lovely here simply saw something shiny." The woman motions to something golden half buried under stuff that Eysseth instantly sees then uncovers and grabs with her mouth.

Furrowing his brow Jacob inspects the golden bone. "So...tha sam hell is it?" He has to jerk it a bit, but Jacob gets the bone out of his Wyvern's mouth getting a foul look from Eysseth.

"That is the bone of the Golden Stalfos. It was said in his life he was a top commander of His Majesty the king. But a run in with a powerful Necromancer ended his life. That is quite a rare item. Hee hee." Eysseth fidgets staring at the bone. She obviously wants the rare and shiny bone.

Watching Eysseth the entire time Jacob sighs. "How much?" Eysseth smiles as best she can and floors Jacob with a lick to his face.

"100 rupees." Jacob flinches at the price a bit. He sighs and hands the woman a silver rupee. Smiling the woman takes the rupee and laughs. Eysseth fidgets happily then takes the bone from Jacob who stands and dusts himself off.

"All right now we gotta go 'fore ya spend all ma money overgrown lizard."
    Stalfos Race License get!
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2014