For those of you who enjoyed/are enjoying my Sacred Stones LP...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blonde Panther, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    ...I have a neat little thing to share with you.

...one more question following me listening this video back: Is the game audio too loud? I have that impression myself, but maybe it will be better if I'm talking more off-the-cuff rather than putting out an announcement and I'm not 100% sure I can turn it down even further. I can see what I can do if it bothers you, though.

...oh god that reminds me I'm going to have to subject myself to listening to my own voice.
  2. Darth_Slaverus

Darth_Slaverus Member vet

Oh wow, it's great to see you're actually going ahead with this!

Regarding my input... Hector mode has more content/characters, which might work better if you want to show off more of the story, but I kinda like Eliwood's cutscenes better, plus it has a smoother intro. Either is fine by me.

As for units you should use:

SAIN (Unless he turns out shitty)
    Fiora (Support her with Sain)
    The Lords (Duh)
    Wallace (Kinda trolling after I just said the Lords, but c'mon it's Wallace)
    OsWIN (The name's the game)
    Rebecca (I'm just making this difficult now)
    Canas (Why the Flux wouldn't you use him)
    Harken (The unsung hero of this story)
    Dart (SUICIDE SQUAD AHOY, also this)
    Legault (The best BF)
    Farina (If you go Hector mode)

SPOILER CHARACTERS DO NOT CLICK IF YOU HAVEN'T BEATEN BLAZING SWORD (open)

Jaffar
    Pent
    Raven + Priscilla, to stay true to the series' incestuous roots
    Athos

Out of curiosity, will this be a "death is final" run, or will you restart if someone dies?
  3. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    I'm on the fence about this. I usually play FE by restarting whenever someone dies, but that might greatly draw out the project and I have no experience with video editing. I think I might either go with restarting whenever I have a casualty, or I might let it depend on who it is who died.
  4. Knight_of_G

Knight_of_G Member reg

Huh. Well, cool. I'm looking forward to it.

As far as character suggestions, on the condition that Erk turns out good, use him. In the likelier case that the random number god screws him, Pent.

And if you can, Fiora x Sain and Kent x Farina. They're both cute. And after Darth's birthday fic, I kinda like that first pairing.

As for modes, I lean towards Hector mode, but like Darth, I'm fine with either.