Fight: Harry D Massey (U5) vs. Freeja the Pyromancer (CJ)

Discussion in 'Battle Arena' started by Ultra5, Jul 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    [Combatants: Harry - Ultra5 vs Freeja - Chaos James]
    Type: Exhibition Match - No Death
    Bidding:15 rupees
    Arena: A large Forest Arena
    Two figures teleport in to opposite sides of a rather small circle standing almost face to face.
    "Good day to you ma'am. My name is Harry Massey, and I shall be battling you today. The winner of this match gains 15 Rupees and the Loser loses 15 Rupees. I wish you the best of luck," Harry Explained bowing his head as the circle split apart, and separated until the gap in between was about 100 meters apart. A forest started materializing in the gap. Large Oaks, Pines, Birches, and many other kinds of trees filled the area. Sunlight shone through the trees just enough to make everything under the trees visible. Many small ponds and toppled trees scattered the battlefield. A loud whistle bellowed from nowhere starting the match.
    "I guess it's show time," Harry said unsheathing his cane sword and walking into the forest.
  2. Chaos James

Chaos James Bastion of Debauchery vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-3083-7405
    Re: Fight: Harry D Massey (U5) vs. Freeja the Pyromancer (C

I'm Freeja, nice to meet you," she said kindly to Harry before their platforms split and they were seperated by a large forest. Stretching her limbs and warming up, Freeja swung her staff in a large arc infront of her, flames leaping off the staff behind it before fading out. Ready to go, Freeja started walking forward, her staff held at her side.

Once she was relaxed and ready, Freeja broke out into a sprint, gracefully dashing through the woods, her bare feet only briefly touching the ground as she moved between trees and swiftly leapt over small rocks and finally stopping beside a tree with a fallen log resting beside it. Dropping down, she hid behind the tree and caught her breath.

She would now wait a while, to see if her prey would come to her before she considers moving onward.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.