Edits to Profiles

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Blonde Panther, Jul 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Technical Difficulties

As most of you have probably noticed by now, something about the mod controls in Ylisse turns out to be malfunctioning every day. Right now, this means that any and all edits to profiles have to be run through the moderation queue and approved by a mod.

This is obviously not how we want it to work, and we're working on getting it fixed. Obviously I don't have the authority to fix it myself and I'm afraid Toko will shut Ylisse if I pester him too much, so patience. Until further notice, we'll approve edits ASAP. For this reason, whenever you make a major edit, please add a line at the bottom of your profile telling us WHAT you edited.

EDIT: I should clarify. This only applies to the Profiles subforum. Since none of our other sections use a moderation queue for anything, edits to all other sections go through immediately.
  2. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    On the notes of profiles, for some reason my, Darth's, and Squishy's profiles are not moved into the moderation queue and therefore show up immediately without mod approval.

This is NOT how it's supposed to work, it's not that we mods have special privileges and that our profiles are not moderated. This is because something in the mod controls isn't working the way we want it to. We're working on fixing it, bear with us for now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.