Dokkan

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Arceusrules, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Arceusrules

Arceusrules New Member new

Honor: Regular

Name: Dokkan (Dock-ahn)

Race: Deku Scrub

Place of Origin: Lost woods

P/W/C: P1 W2 C1

Treasures: NA

Height: 4.80 dm

Weight: <1 kg (I dont know what feet or lbs translates to)

Equipment: (I dont think Dekus can carry equipment, can they?)

Appearance: Dokkan is a dark brown Deku with slightly bluish leaves in this color. He has large yellow eyes, as any Deku scrub.

Personality: Dokkan is an easily impressed, easily hurt Deku, but will go any lenghts to stop injustice. However, due to his low experience, he often gets himself into trouble. Agility is his biggest, almost only talent. He beleives if he loses his speed then he will be useless in questing, though this is not the case, if only he got to learn how to use certain equipment. He is not very experienced in seed spitting either. He would be good for confusing or luring of enemies. Dokkan loves exploring caves, and had always wanted to explore some sort of dungeon or bigger mysterious area.

Residence: Dokkan lives in a cottage with his mother in the shadow of a tree.

Pet: A small harmless Gohma larvae that his mother found as an egg. This gohma is nearly useless in every single way, but he is Dokkans friend, and keeps him company, like a lucky charm. Its name is Gumi.

Backstory: Dokkan has lived with his mother alone for a long time since his dad 2dissapeared" as his mom puts it, but he could figure out thats not the case. Due to some miscoloration, he odesnt have the same tint of green as one should usually have, but that is generally no problem. Gumi is his closest friend, and has always been since he hatched. Due to his overall friendliness, he has a hard time accepting unjustice, it is a very strange concept to him.

My internet is soooo slow right now, its very hard to type becuase it takes two minutes ofr a letter to appear on the screen :( I hope tihs owrks...
  2. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Re: This is my character ot start out with :D

It's a good start, Arceus! I feel your pain with the "bad internet"; do you have some kind of Word Document to write this up in? That would probably help a lot.

As a Newbie, you have 3 extra P/W/C points to distribute as you wish. This will really help with buying treasures. As a Deku Scrub of the Lost Woods, he automatically starts out with certain racial abilities. If you want him to be bad at them, that's an interesting RP decision, but it's still best to list them. You can also buy treasures at the moment of creation; each character automatically starts out with 100 rupees to use however you want. You can list weight in the American system if you want; that's what I do. Equipment can be anything from a sword to a backpack to a water canteen; what material possessions does your character have? Finally, only the field titles themselves (Backstory, Personality, etc.) need to be bolded and underlined.

I understand how frustrating it must have been. I would recommend using something like OpenOffice or Microsoft Word to re-type this up. It should make things much, much easier. Check it for grammar/spelling errors, flesh things out where you feel is best, and post when you're done. :)

EDIT: Oh, and can you change your title to your character's name please? It'll make archiving a lot easier. Thanks Arceus! :)
  3. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Re: This is my character ot start out with :D

Also let it be noted that if you don't want to add extra PWC, you don't have to. If you want a 1/2/1 character that is totally acceptable. However, as Quill already stated, you may if you want add up to 3 more points to your PWC in any way you wish.
  4. Arceusrules

P 1 W 4 C 2 then :) i meant i have no idea what lbs or feet is at all. I know they are units somehow.
    He can wear a backpack, a bottle of water and a wooden box of deku seed.
    And when i list his abilities, shall i copy them from the Deku scrub page?
  5. Quill

Use whatever units you're most comfortable with :)

Yes, copy them from the correct Deku Scrub origin.
  6. Arceusrules

Bubble Shot
    Deku Nut Production, Dokkan has a hard time aiming
    Korok Copter (I actually forgot to read what this one was :P)
    Plant Composition
    Water Hop
  7. Quill

Well, this is doing a great job coming together! Korok Coptor isn't listed in the "Deku Scrub of the Lost Woods" racial treasures, but other than that, that's set.

The next step is to take everything we've talked about and put them into the sheet itself. Don't forget to list your leftover rupees underneath your treasures! Every character starts with 100, so unless you buy something, that's what you'll put.

Just post when you're done, and we'll work from there. :)
  8. Arceusrules

I dont have much time this week though, next week :)
  9. Quill

Alright. Whenever you're ready c:
  10. Arceusrules

I must do this T-T But i'm so laaazy, why do I have to be SO lazy? Lol. Who is C.S Lewis?
  11. Quill

lol discipline! XD Think about it how I do; either work on this or homework :P

C.S. Lewis is the author of the Narnian series (the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, Prince Caspian, etc.), as well as such works as "The Screwtape Letters," the "Out of the Silent Planet" trilogy, and "Mere Christianity." I like him a lot. :)
  12. Arceusrules

Oh yeah, i like HG wells and Jules Verne. Im gonna read Time Machine :)