Discussion for Yeteta and Gulbodat thread (Luneth and Electronic Ink)

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Luneth, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Luneth

Luneth Cesare The Somnambulist new

So this is an idea. Perhaps she gets accused of something, or somebody she's looking to avoid comes around, and Gulbodat takes her to one of the forest meadows to avoid it/them? Then they could talk and it could be a personal thing, chance for the two of them to overcome some issues. Or any other ideas!
  2. Electronic Ink

Electronic Ink local zora vet

That sounds pretty good! It could either be the dude she bought Scoop from, or maybe someone getting up her for not having a performance license XD
  3. Luneth

I'm thinking probably the first one, we don't want it to be as much of an issue as improper paperwork, just an excuse to get out of there until it calms down.
  4. Electronic Ink

Okay! So she gets chased out by an irate ice-breathing Yook who wants his doll back. What's Gulbodat's role in this?
  5. Luneth

Not exactly sure how tall this guy is, but between Gulbodat's stature and his apparent strength he could possibly step in and kinda scare the guy off, offering her a place to cool down? She could get into an argument and he could step in, essentially tell the guy to get lost, and Yeteta could be like "Yeah! What he said, unless you wanna get pummeled by a massive Goron!" and everyone in town will be snickering because they know he wouldn't hurt a fly.
  6. Electronic Ink

He's a male Yeti, so he's pretty dang big. Remember how huge Yeto was? I'm not sure a Goron is big enough to spook him off, and I don't have my copy of TP with me to go compare sizes with Link...
  7. Luneth

Yeah, so the Library states Yetis to be anywhere from 7-8 ft tall. Gulbodat is 7'2", which is much taller than your average Goron, but chances are this guy is still bigger than him. Something else, then.
  8. Electronic Ink

:sweat: Sorry! And this guy does breathe ice too... Urk. Maybe they could run away and Gulbodat's all like "I know where we can hide!"
  9. Luneth

No worries! Only worry I have about that plan of action is Gorons are innately pretty slow, plus Gulbodat is larger and heavier than your average Goron.
    Do you think we could use the Leaf Puppet? Use it to distract him, and use that time to get away?
  10. Electronic Ink

Yep! That sounds great!
  11. Luneth

Okay! I think it's best if you start us off?
  12. Electronic Ink

Okay! In Nabooru?
  13. Luneth

Yep, that's right!
  14. Electronic Ink

Okay! Won't be too long then.