Dances for Dragons

Discussion in 'Theocracy of Plegia' started by Blonde Panther, Sep 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Dances for Dragons
    - Ariel, Level 6 Dark Mage [Blonde Panther]
    - Estevan Valmiro, Level 10 Wyvern Rider [Darth_Slaverus]

The year of an entertainer didn't have seasons- they worked and made about as much in winter as they did in summer. However, where farmers had spring and autumn, performers had peacetime and wartime- and Ariel had learned the hard way that wartime was a nightmare on par with a failed harvest. People had no interest in their services, and festivals -their main source of income- were usually cancelled. It was the reason that they had taken up weapons in addition to their art, but Ariel had never been comfortable shedding blood.

So it was all the better that they had run across a tiny village that had been largely isolated from the ongoing war; most of their young men had not yet been drafted into Plegia's army, there was still music on the streets, and when a small gathering was organised the troupe had been eagerly hired to provide entertainment.

Ariel found herself in the middle of the town square, spinning and moving to the beat of the audience clapping and her colleagues playing. They loved her, and she beamed as she absorbed all the attention like a sponge. Finally, she heard the song coming to its climax and stopped, straightening herself out with one hand on her hip and the other held well above her head, standing perfectly still at the same moment the final note was played and the instruments fell silent.

The applause was overwhelming, drowning out the sound of Ariel's heavy breathing. She'd exerted herself more than she thought she had, having gotten carried away. She made her elaborate bow and started to put her own hands together. "Thank you!" she then said, trusting that she was audible, "Please consider leaving a small donation so we can all get through the winter together! We'll be here all week!" With that, she bowed once more, normally this time, and rushed off into the crowd for a drink of water before she would go around to collect the hat.
  2. Darth_Slaverus

Darth_Slaverus Member vet

Not to be outdone by the surrounding throng, a small group of soldiers nestled in the corner of the crowd erupted into thunderous applause and rowdy cheering. For the rough military men, who had grown accustomed to the strict and unbending discipline enforced by their superiors, any opportunity for merrymaking was a welcome respite from the hardship of army life. Only one among their number kept his whooping to a minimum: Estevan Valmiro, the oft-decorated but reckless regimental champion. It wasn't because he hadn't enjoyed the performance- Quite the opposite. The spectacle of a musical troupe demonstrating their craft in such a quaint village resonated within him, utterly mesmerizing the young wyvern knight. He felt... at peace, somehow. THIS was the true spirit of Plegia; what he had to protect at all costs.

It had been by mere chance that his squadron's patrol route had led them to this hamlet, but now he was glad that they had come.

Lost in his thoughts, Estevan became dimly aware that the hat the performers were using to collect tips was drawing near. Several of his companions tossed a few coins into it already. He began to reach for his money pouch, then stopped himself halfway. No. A handful of gold was but a pittance in the grand scheme of things. These brave souls deserved a much greater reward.

Once the hat had completed its circuit and the assembled townsfolk began to disperse, one of Estevan's squadmates, a tall fellow by the name of Julio, turned to the others, grinning. "Did you hear? All week, she said! Ha! We should ask the captain for leave, and enjoy the show!" His suggestion, made with his trademark wink, was met with general approval. "Now, what say we head down to the tavern, and drink ourselves silly with whatever swill passes for ale around these parts?" This too was met with a hearty chorus of 'Ayes' from the soldiers, save Estevan. Without warning, the observant Julio strolled over and clapped his hand down on Estevan's shoulder, snapping him out of his reverie. "Hey, Estevan. You've been real quiet... You coming, ya cheapskate?" Evidently, his apparent refusal to donate had not gone unnoticed.

Face reddening ever so slightly, Estevan shook his head. "Er, no. Sorry, lads. I have... some business to attend to." It didn't sound very convincing, and Estevan knew it. He had always been poor at hiding his emotions. A quizzical look crossed Julio's face, but he quickly shrugged, deciding it wasn't worth hassling Estevan for answers.

"If you're so afraid that I'll drink you under the table, you could just say so!" Julio teased, before adding in a more friendly tone, "Well, you know where to find us whenever you're finished, Estevan. Let's go, lads!" With that, the group hurried away, leaving Estevan alone.

When he was sure they were out of sight, Estevan's hand darted back to his pouch. His friends would have ribbed him mercilessly if they had caught wind of what he intended to do, and he might have even gotten in trouble if the captain heard about it. He waited, watching the performers as they talked amongst themselves. He didn't want to make a scene by bothering them so soon after their act, but he had to speak with one of them.

Hopefully, one of them would be available before long...
  3. Blonde Panther

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Laura held out a glass of water, grinning widely, as Ariel approached it. Ariel took it gratefully and chugged it down in one go before handing it back. Laura refilled it and immediately held it back out to her- this time, Ariel took it and took her time. "How'd I do?" she asked, to which she got varying numbers of thumbs ups from her colleagues. "Yesssss. One of these days, I will be the finest dancer in the realm."

"Dancer?" Laura asked, "Not Mage?"

"Not anymore I won't. Not with the stuff I use now." Downing the last of her glass, Ariel turned around. "I'm gonna go get the hat. See if we're eating emergency rations or lobster tonight." She ignored the remarks that there were a lot of things in between the two and that she didn't make the call of what they did with the money, and bounded off into the remaining audience looking for the distinctive blackish-brown headgear that they used to collect donations in.
  4. Darth_Slaverus

... There!

Out of the corner of his eye, Estevan spotted none other than the troupe's lead dancer, a pretty young woman with lilac hair, currently engaged in the process of retrieving the donation hat and returning it to its proper owner. She had undoubtedly been the highlight of the show, twirling and prancing with a grace that he previously would not have thought possible. Knowing that he would never get a better opportunity than this, Estevan wasted no time in rushing to her side.

"Miss? Miss! Miss Dancer! Hold on just a moment!" He called out, waving his arms frantically to get her attention. As he caught up to her, he paused for a moment to catch his breath, then looked earnestly into her crimson eyes. "Forgive me if this is sudden, Miss, but... I was in the audience just now, and your dancing was so amazing that I felt that mere coins wouldn't be enough to express my gratitude." A wistful expression found its way onto the wyvern knight's face, his voice taking on a graver tone. "These are dark, uncertain times, and the citizenry of Plegia need every inch of hope they can get. You and your companions have brought joy to these people, and for that... I thank you, from the bottom of my heart. Please accept this humble soldier's token of appreciation."

With one deft movement, Estevan plucked his gold pouch from his waist and deposited it into the girl's hat, unconcerned by the prospect of having to replace it.

"Here, half my month's pay! I pray that it will be of use to your band in the days to come."
  5. Blonde Panther

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Ariel stopped in her tracks when she was approached by a tall, red-haired man wearing peculiar armour. From fighting by the side of the Wyvern Brigade a while back, Ariel recognised the style as the armour of a Wyvern Rider, but she didn't know anything about colour coding, so she couldn't tell what company or commander he belonged to. "Oh, hello?" she said, a little hesitantly. Large men in armour always made her nervous. Usually when she saw them, they tried to recruit her troupe into a battle contract.

This man, however, did not try to recruit her. He gave her an elaborate compliment on her dancing and the effect it had had on the people around them, causing Ariel to blush; she could dance just fine but had no idea how to take compliments like this from a complete stranger. Not to mention that the wording was far more... eloquent than she had expected. Most soldiers she spoke to didn't make any more conversation than crudely shouting orders, and even then she could barely make out their accents. This man was different.

She was in for the biggest shock yet when he dumped an entire coin purse into the hat, though, and she actually physically jumped. Unlike what she had told the others, there were no lobsters in her head and she reached in, pulling the purse out. "We can't accept this," she said, "It's too much. We only do what we enjoy, and if it brings joy to the people watching and listening, then all the better... we only need enough donations to make a living." She held out her hand to return the purse. "I cannot in good conscience face Lord Grima tonight if I take this from you."
  6. Darth_Slaverus

That had been the reaction Estevan had been expecting, if not the one he had hoped for. It was only natural for a virtuous soul to turn down a lavish gift of gold, especially on such short notice. He would have to reassure her somehow. Luckily, he had noticed two things while listening to her reply that gave him an angle to work from. Firstly, her mention of Grima marked her as a fellow believer... hardly unusual in Plegia, but she must have been devout to use religion as an excuse not to accept the money. Secondly, she was blushing furiously. Relishing the chance to work his charms on a beautiful woman, Estevan decided a bit of mischievous flirting was in order.

Shaking his head, the wyvern knight gently pushed the pouch back toward the girl. "No, no, I insist. I have no need of it. What would I spend it on? Poor ale? I'm in the army, milady. I'm provided for. They feed me, clothe me, and give me a bed for the night. But these luxuries, which I am guaranteed, are denied to many Plegians, all because of this blasted war. You could surely spend these funds better than I."

His main argument was now presented. Time for the embellishments.

Adopting a smoother tone, Estevan made his move. "Besides... Your dancing really was something else. It reminded me of what I'm fighting for out there... What I want to return to. And that's worth more to me than any number of coins. I would prefer that a lovely dancer like yourself was able to live in comfort, so that you could perform at larger venues and spread joy to every corner of our fair nation. Surely Lord Grima would smile to see his flock tended to, and would wish to reward such efforts, no? Please, take it."
  7. Blonde Panther

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    This man was not making Ariel's blush any better. If anything, she turned redder when he complimented her dancing once more. "Please," she muttered, "I'm just a dancer. I don't do anything more important than you do, keeping our people safe from Ylissean invaders..." She was still holding out the purse, not sure what to do with it. It still felt wrong to accept it, but it was clear that the man wasn't going to take it back.

Suddenly, it was plucked from her hand and tossed back in the head. She jolted, looking to her side and seeing Laura standing there bowing to the knight. That shameless- "Thank you for your generous offering, Sir Knight," she said, standing back up with a flourish. "We'll see to it that it is properly spent, and you and your squad will be in our prayers." Yeah, right, Ariel thought. Prayers that they would show up at other venues to give them the other half, knowing Laura.

The flute player snatched the hat from Ariel's hands and turned around. "I'm going back," she said, "We're gonna take inventory and see how we're going to distribute this gold. You're not immediately needed, I'll make sure to mention your tome needs replacing."

"Um, okay..."

"So you can stay here a bit longer with your boooooyfriend." Laura drew out the last word, bringing Ariel's flush back to her face.

"He's not my- I JUST MET HIM!" But Laura had already skipped off, leaving Ariel more embarrassed than she'd been in her life.
  8. Darth_Slaverus

Oh, dear. It seemed Estevan had turned up the charm a little too much, for now another member of the fairer sex, one of the troupe's musicians, was on the scene. Fortunately, her arrival was actually of great benefit to the wyvern knight's ultimate objective, as she was more pragmatic than her partner, having no qualms about taking the money and just as quickly departing, though not before ribbing the dancer about her relationship to Estevan. He couldn't help but laugh, half at the girl's audacity and half at the insinuation that he and the dancer were a couple. Flighty but cute, that one. She would have fit right in among Estevan's platoon.

"Tell me, is your friend always this modest? About her dancing, I mean!" He called after Laura with a wink, still chuckling.

It was all in good fun, but when Estevan turned to face the dancer again, he felt somewhat guilty. The poor girl was redder than a tomato, and he was partially at fault for that. "I'm sorry, Miss. I didn't mean to spring all this on you, or to cause you embarrassment. If I've gone too far, I apologize." He said sincerely, bowing slightly. "Believe me, I know what it's like to be teased by friends. You'd think soldiers would be immune to such foolishness, but they aren't. My squad would have done the exact same thing if they were here. Although, I doubt my entire company could keep HER under control, eh?" Estevan tilted his head in Laura's direction and twitched his eyebrows, hoping to lighten the mood.
  9. Blonde Panther

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Oh god. Of course he had to go along with Laura's antics. Ariel wished she could vanish. Maybe there was some sort of magic she could use to achieve just that effect, but as with everything in life, that wouldn't come into her knowledge until it was already too late. At least he had the courtesy to apologise almost immediately after Laura vanished, and turn the attention to her. "Probably not," Ariel said, "But I assure you, she normally doesn't need to be kept under control. She's harmless. Physically speaking." Verbally speaking... hoo boy. She'd never met anyone with a sharper tongue than the flutist.

For a few moments, Ariel just stood there. Then, she took hold of her free arm and swallowed. "So... uh... can I ask a strange question? I was looking at your armour, and, eh... are you perchance a Wyvern Rider of the royal army?"
  10. Darth_Slaverus

"Oh! How stupid of me, forgetting to introduce myself properly...!" Estevan exclaimed, pounding his fist into his palm in consternation. Straightening himself out to appear every bit the handsome, dashing warrior he imagined himself as, the young soldier rapped his hand against his breastplate as he continued, as if saluting a superior officer. "Estevan Valmiro, at your service. And as you've correctly surmised, I am one of His Majesty's wyvern riders, charged with patrolling Plegia's skies." He was too polite to ask the girl's name in return; no sense in prying into the life of a female celebrity. She would tell him if and when she was ready.

"It's not the easiest branch of the army to be a part of, but there's no place I'd rather be. I love flying, and being airborne means that if I spot a Plegian in danger, I can get there faster than anyone else. It's funny, really... War is a terrible thing, but I'm still proud to count myself among the Wyvern Brigade." His heartfelt speech concluded, Estevan tilted his head inquisitively at the dancer. "You're familiar with soldiers, then? Not many civilians could distinguish one type of trooper from another by uniform alone."
  11. Blonde Panther

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Ariel's face lit up when the soldier, Estevan, confirmed that he was with the Wyvern Brigade. Although Wyverns originally came from overseas, and thus the continent of Valm had a Wyvern-riding division of its own, she knew they could not match Plegia's. They were the country's pride and joy, more so than the Dark Mages that were trained here and only here. And to make matters better, Ariel had been fascinated by the enormous reptiles for years. That she was talking to someone who owned and rode one, now...

"Whoooaaaa..." she said, then making to answer his question. "I've fought beside soldiers before, sir. Not well enough to recognise all troopers Plegia has at its disposal, but there are certain regiments that I have more... incentive... to remember."
  12. Darth_Slaverus

"Fought beside?!" Estevan already knew that war was invariably accompanied by gangs of vile brigands aiming to profit off of human suffering through looting and robbery, but he nonetheless could not contain his outrage at Ariel's statement. To think that the citizenry were being swept into this mess, and he was powerless to prevent it...! "By all that is holy, are the roads truly so unsafe? You have my deepest apologies, milady. I shall speak to my Captain about this the instant I return to camp. If there is anything more I can do to compensate you for your troubles, you need only ask."

Clearly there was more to this woman than met the eye. Participating in combat and living to tell the tale was no small feat. Come to think of it, the dancer's revelation shed a new light on her whole troupe, who undoubtedly would have been involved as well! What terrible memories lurked behind the sunny disposition of that girl from earlier, Estevan wondered? Such was his consternation that he barely heard the second half of Ariel's explanation, too lost in his own thoughts to listen, although this was perhaps for the best. Had he been paying more attention, he might have perceived the dancer's comment about some regiments being more memorable than others as a clumsy attempt at an amorous advance.
  13. Blonde Panther

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    "Oh, it's nothing like that-" Ariel hurried to put up her hands and wave them frantically. "It's not like we were forced to, sir!" She hoped to calm him down, so she lowered her hands and explained. "In times like these, it's hard for performers like ourselves to make a living, so we've found alternate ways..." She scratched the back of her head in embarrassment. "We freely offer our services as mercenaries. You know, protecting villages, patrolling borders, joining the odd military operation." She gestured in the vague direction Laura had disappeared in. "My friend from before knows her way around a bow, I'm a mage, and our leader is a decent swordsman, to name a few things."

She shook her head. "Still, we only do it because we have to, so we're not comparable to you or your squadmates. Truth be told I admire the strength of the soldiers we fight alongside."
  14. Darth_Slaverus

This girl, if he could truly still call her that after hearing of the harrowing experiences she had lived through, was full of surprises. Ten minutes ago, he would never have envisioned that the beautiful dancer before him was a seasoned mercenary, let alone one who had been near the hellish border regions. Normally, Estevan held a certain level of contempt for hired swords, regarding those whose only loyalty was to gold as no better than dogs. Worse, even, for at least curs felt a certain kinship with their masters. But this troupe of ordinary folk, putting their lives on the line to survive... There was honour in that, he decided.

Realizing that he was frightening his conversation partner with his uninhibited passion, Estevan forced himself to remain calm as he responded to her compliment.

"Then the garrisons appreciate your efforts, as do I. All the same, though, I'd rather nobody had to fight- we soldiers included. No good will come of this war if it drags on. I pray that your company has been spared of loss..." The wyvern knight paused, considering his words carefully. Some of His Majesty's more fervent supporters considered such talk to be treasonous, but Estevan had vowed to be as honest and transparent with the common people as he could be, barring the involvement of confidential military secrets. "Your praise does mean a lot to me. Many feel ill at ease in our presence, thinking it means the Ylisseans are near, so we'll take whatever goodwill we can get. Should we find ourselves together on a battlefield in the near future, I swear that I shall be by your side, fair lady. I will not let you or your friends come to harm. If such an arrangement is to your satisfaction, of course."

Estevan capped off his declaration of protection with another wink, although this one was more friendly and less flirtatious.
  15. Blonde Panther

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    "I agree," Ariel said, truthfully. She hated war and bloodshed, and the fact that she and a few others in their company seemed to be good at it was disconcerting. She had chalked it up to a blessing from Lord Grima, a reward for her dedication to Him, but that didn't make her any more comfortable with it. "The sooner this war ends, the better it will be... for all involved parties." She didn't want to say this, not to a soldier, but she imagined it'd be better for the Ylisseans, too. Surely there were innocents caught up in the battle on their end, too.

She nodded when Estevan offered to protect the troupe should they ever meet on the battlefield. "We appreciate the offer. However, the nature of our contracts often vary, so there's no guarantee what role we will play." She knew their leader was diligent in not picking suicide contracts, but the danger level still varied between missions.

She fiddled with her sleeves. Somewhere, she really wanted to see the Wyvern this man rode. She was fascinated with the beasts, and she'd never had a chance to see one up close for long enough to admire it. How to bring it up without seeming creepy and pushy though?
  16. Darth_Slaverus

"Well then, I'll just have to work all the harder to bring the fighting to an end. I may be nothing more than a common soldier, but the officers say a single man can make all the difference, so who knows?" Estevan was glad that the dancer seemed to understand, unlike so many others. Hatred was a recurring theme throughout Plegia... Nobles and peasants alike cried out for Ylissean blood, even when they were otherwise disgusted by war. He could not blame them for their resentment, for their suffering was genuine, yet he felt that such sentiments were misguided. He was reminded of his own past...

It would be best to steer the conversation away from the war, he decided. It was a grim topic, and he had no desire to spoil the jubilant mood. "But you, you're anything but common. A skilled dancer AND a mage? It must be difficult juggling two professions at once! Have you practiced both since you were a child?" Estevan could see how being a dancer would mesh well with being a swordswoman, as physical fitness and footwork were of vital importance to the infantry. Their respective skillsets clearly overlapped. But a mage? It seemed an unusual choice. "I suppose I'm hardly one to talk, though. Much of my youth was spent chopping wood and wrestling wyverns." He added clusmily, partly as a contingency in case she found his question to be too intrusive, and partly to impress her.
  17. Blonde Panther

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    "In a way," Ariel muttered, "Yes, I have. Although dancing was more of a hobby until I joined the troupe. I suppose I'm lucky, making money doing what I love most." She didn't feel like going into details on her magic, so she shrugged. "My mother was a mage, and she got me into magic. I never hoped I'd have to turn it on people though. Magic is much more comfortable to use if it's used to enhance lifes, not to end them."

Estevan's own experiences were far more interesting than her own. "Wrestling wyverns?" she repeated, putting a hand over her mouth, "But... aren't they far stronger than the normal human? How did you ever do that for any length of time without them mauling you?" She crossed her rms and thought for a second. This was her opening. "Speaking of, where is your wyvern? I don't suppose you can put him in a stable like people with horses do."
  18. Darth_Slaverus

Oho, she had both answered his question sagely AND taken the bait! She could have simply bid him farewell at any point, but her enduring curiosity hinted at an ulterior motive... Had she taken a fancy to him, perhaps? Never one to miss a chance to engage in some good-natured boasting, especially around an attractive female, Estevan puffed out his chest ever so slightly, so that the dancer might get a better idea of the impressive physique that lay beneath his armour. Wyverns seemed to be a popular subject with the girl, and he was happy to indulge her.

"Aye, a full-grown wyvern is many times stronger than a man. The trick is to catch them when they're young; that way, they're smaller and easier to break in. We usually breed them in advance or send out hunters to raid the nests of ones out in the wild whenever a recruitment drive is coming up." Shifting his stance, Estevan subconsciously began to rub his arm as he continued. "Still, even a baby wyvern is a formidable opponent. Their claws and teeth are razor-sharp, and when they start to breath fire... Whoo! Couldn't tell you how often I was nursing cuts, bruises, and burns during basic training. The instructors made me and the other apprentices, most of them just boys of thirteen like me, wrestle our wyverns for hours." To him, it had sure felt like hours, at least. Even if it wasn't the exact truth, surely she would appreciate the grueling nature of his experiences in boot camp. "But wyverns are prideful creatures, and they won't submit to anyone they don't respect. Grappling with 'em is often the only way to establish your dominance, and I don't think they'd have it any other way."

When Ariel asked about his mount specifically, however, Estevan shuddered.

"Her, actually." He corrected the inquisitive woman, his expression a strange mixture of amusement and dread. "My wyvern is a big female, the largest of her batch. Naturally, as a trainee, I went right for her... Took me quite awhile to earn a good rapport with her, I'll tell you..." He trailed off for a moment, then remembered that she had inquired after the wyvern's whereabouts. "I won't bore you with the details, though. As a matter of fact, she IS in this village's stable. You see, in times of war, the Wyvern Brigade issues an edict that requires all Plegian townships, no matter how small, to build pens or stalls large enough to accommodate any wyvern knights that need to rest or resupply. It's a tactical doctrine that has served us well."

Of course, he was merely parroting the explanation the regimental captain had given him, but the dancer would never know. It sure made him look smart, at any rate.
  19. Blonde Panther

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Ariel tilted her head. "Really? But won't it be a problem if the Wyverns are penned with horses? Not all villages have enough ground to accommodate both species separately." She did see the sense, but she also saw a danger. Still, she supposed the Wyvern Brigade knew these things better than she did. The rest of his account had been far more interesting, anyway. He had to be extremely strong physically, if he had wrestled with his dragon that often and if she were that terrifying. Of course, he may have been embellishing his tale... but on the other hand, she could see little of him. His scars might be under his armour.

"So..." she began, a little flustered, "Could I see her? Or is it against protocol to let civilians near Wyverns?"
  20. Darth_Slaverus

Uh oh. Evidently intrigued by Estevan's tales, the dancer now wanted to meet the Sunset Princess in the flesh. Or scales, in this case. As a matter of fact, there was a regulation against allowing civilians to interact with military-issued mounts beyond what was strictly necessary. Normally, that would have been enough for Estevan to refuse her request on the spot, but he decided he would make an exception for the endearing young woman. She clearly wasn't a spy; the services she had rendered unto the people of Plegia were sufficient proof of the purity of her intentions. Besides, it was necessary to repay one's debts, so technically he was following the letter of the policy in showing her his mount, if not the spirit.

No, the party that concerned Estevan here was not the dancer, but rather his own mount. While she had learned to tolerate him over the years, the battle-bred wyvern was surly at the best of times toward everything else: humans, animals, even her own kind. What if he lost control of her and she bit the dancer? His bending of the rules wouldn't matter then, for he would die of embarrassment long before his commanding officer could have his hide.

Well, he had made his bed. He would have to lie in it. Resolving to keep the Princess on her best behaviour, Estevan bowed to Ariel and offered her his arm.

"For you? Why, of course! You showed me something incredible today, so it's only fair that I show you something in return, rules be damned. We'll have to be careful, since she can be a bit touchy around strangers, but I won't let her harm you. I give you my word. Do you have anything you need to take care of here, or would you to see her right now, Miss...?" Estevan inquired, letting the last syllable linger. He hadn't intended on asking her name, but he would need to know what to call her if the Princess did lash out, so as to warn her within the span of a split-second.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.