Crossing Path [solo social RP]

Discussion in 'Kingdom of Regna Ferox' started by [v], Jul 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [v]

[v] Member new

This unimportant story happened a few year backs in Ylisse's timeline.

It was winter, and the deadliest winter was in Regna Ferox. Even for the southern part, like the western Long Fort, was covered by snow. Although it was a bit less than northern part, it would be enough to kill a drunker who slept outdoor.

"Man, this sure is quite a boring job." complained the wall keeper who stood on the top of the wall in his heavy warm clothes. Clothing aside, he also equipped with a quiver of arrows and a well-decorated long bow. He sipped his ale before adding. "It would be great to be on the other side, desert may be better sometimes, you know."

"Nothing good will come from your complain, Wolfe." His colleague chuckled. "If you are from the north island like me, you'll know this is mostly bearable."

"Yeah right, just note to never invite me to visit your home in winter, okay?" The first archer laughed a bit, and so did his friend.

The coldness of below was nothing compared with the higher, and the highest position of this wall was a place for archers. Some of these people wished they would be assigned to be a ballista shooter, which their position was at lower ground, warmer and easier to ditch from their boring job.

"Hmm?" The bow infantry stared at the far horizon as though he saw something, or someone.

"What?" asked his co-worker, and it appeared he looked at the same direction but didn't see anything out of normal.

"I think I see someone."
  2. [v]

[v] Member new

As though a white road of snow was being paint by red ink, blood from the shaman was dropping from the woman with dark torn robe. Her left hand was carrying a tome while he right was carrying a piece of cloth, pressing at a wound on her left side in order to prevent blood spill. However, the ragged cloth was all soaked and became unable to do its job anymore.

The panting shaman was clearly from Grimleal, as her costume was for a standard shaman from the said group, for example a dark blue robe, bracelets and that dark brown bodysuit. The lady looked below to where her pain came from. It was not much of a deadly injury, just a blade wound, but it won't be good to leave it as it was now.

As she turned up to see if she was near to anywhere yet, the girl widened her eyes as she saw a huge wall at her front. From the look of it, this thing was in the way between her and the civilization.

Long Fort? How absurd, the shaman thought. She did not give up but it seemed the hopelessness got best of her that her legs stopped moving. So...this is as far as I can go, huh...

Even if she try, Lilithe doubted if the gate keeper would allow her to go to the other side. Not only that she was a Fell dragon worshiper, she was also injured from a fight. She would be left dead alone anyways.

Embedding her knees into a snow plain beneath, she also leaned to her front just to do the same with her body.
  3. [v]

[v] Member new

"Geez, your eyes always amaze me, that's a girl, injured, and a Plegian shaman too." Looking through binoculars, the soldier said as he tried to adjust the zooming tool. He turned to his friend to pass it to the man, just to find that the person was no there anymore. "Heh, this bastard is as quick as usual..."

The nearest door from the main gate was unlocked before a man rushed out of Long Fort, heading toward the shaman.

"Whoa whoa, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait!" Letting go of his bow, the archer ran toward the falling woman and slid on a snowy road to catch her. He made it in time to support her body, so that she wouldn't knock her head with the ground, but instead with his own chest. He asked. "Are you alright?"

By the look of it, there was no way this girl can be alright. Saying goodbye to the softness on his chest, the archer sat up and turned the girl over so that he can see her face. Holy Naga and unholy Grima, whatever, what a beauty! That unnecessary first impression aside, the man examined and found bloodstains all over before he saw the wound.

"Okay, that looks hurt enough to throw yourself down." The archer took out a handkerchief, a super weapon for every womanizer, from his pocket to replace the blood-soaked red ragged cloth. He also patted her face to keep her awake. "Hey, look at me, can you hear me, missy? I need your response."
  4. [v]

[v] Member new

Huh. The ground wasn't as hard as she expected.

Wrong.

Her conscious slowly returned slowly when somebody was trying to wake her up. She heard a speaking voice so close to herself, and the warmth from this person's body. Both assisted her in waking up again. Her vision became clearer after a while, just to find herself in a stranger's embrace, someone with reddish brown hair and a pair of beautiful azure shaded eyes.

However, in such unexperienced situation, the shaman had no idea how she should respond even if the man needed it from her. She wondered whether she was being assaulted or something. Was he a Ylissian soldier who tracked her here? That would do no good.

The female dark follower tried tilting her head a bit to evade from being touched on her cheek again, she tried to resist by getting away from the stranger. However, her weak body and injury didn't merit her what she wanted. Her hand searched for the tome as she still needed it to cast any spell, but the item was out of reach right now.
  5. [v]

[v] Member new

Oh.

Even though such reaction was not expected, that the girl tried to free herself from his arms, it was good enough that she showed a sign of life. The archer grabbed her slim hand to halt whatever she was trying to do.

"Please calm down now, missy. Whichever side you are siding with, I'm sure I am not your enemy, but a savior." He said, smiling a bit in a hope that she would understand his goodwill, not the hidden bad intention he masked away. "I was on guard on the wall until I spotted your injured figure. So I...just came to aid you."

The wall guard placed the soft hand on her own body, and waited for her reply. "My name is Wolfe, Wolfe Bogenmann, what about you, milady?"
  6. [v]

[v] Member new

Hearing what the man said, the shaman calmed herself down a bit and tried examining around. There was no one else and the man's uniform was not that of Ylisse. She also found that her ragged cloth was now replaced by a handkerchief, it seemed this man was really helping her and he didn't tell lie. Hopefully.

The shaman tried to relax a bit. She touched at her neck and tried clearing her throat.

"Lilithe..." Finally, she spoke, even though she looked aside to avoid eye-contact. "My name is Lilithe... For causing you trouble, my apology...Sir Bogenmann."
  7. [v]

[v] Member new

"The beautiful name suits you well, lady Lilithe." praised Wolfe the flirt. He didn't seem to mind that the girl avoided looking at him, her shyness made her even cuter! "and please, just call me 'Wolfe'."

For some reason, the longer he looked at this shaman, the more he wanted to explore her. Although they didn't talk much yet, he perceived the girl's image that she would be a mysterious one, just like her religion - Grimleal. In fact, by growing up in Regna Ferox, he never really understood the point of these religions' existence, Naga or Grimle. Religion gods aside, he was more interested in the dark one's follower right now.

The boring wall duty was not all that boring, the archer realized.

"Okay, as much as I want to chitchat with you, milady, we should tend to this wound of yours." The sniper pointed to Lilithe's wound as he spoke. "I know a proper place, only if you allow me to take you there, that is."
  8. [v]

[v] Member new

Lilithe suddenly felt pain from her wound as soon as she was reminded of that be the archer. She agreed that it was turning to be worse if she couldn't get a proper aid. She looked at the man reluctantly, as she didn't rust him just yet, and thought. Was he trying to lure her somewhere? Only Grima knew, and she didn't have more choice or she'd die there. Therefore, she decided to leave her fate in the fell dragon's guidance, as usual.

"Y-es, if you please..." The shaman tried to stand up, though she could only do it weakly, even when she was leaning against another person. The pain also acted up once she stood again. "urgh..."
  9. [v]

[v] Member new

"Take it easy now, lady." Wolfe picked up his bow and hung it with a quiver so that he had a free hand to help the injured. He then wrapped his shoulders with the woman's arm, the uninjured side, and pulled up her body. The wincing from her reminded him to be careful. When their faces were close to each other, the archer noticed the softness of the maiden's hair. He felt a bit awkward so he turned somewhere, just to get a focus at the shaman's sexy tight suit at close range. Great, now he felt like being seduced... "A--s we go, just tell me if the pain act up so I can let you rest a bit, okay?"

He would carry her up if she wasn't so tall.

There was a tiny hut not too far from the wall, it appeared abandoned and couldn't really be much use because of its size. An old bed and a single door cupboard seemed to be only furniture in the room, however, it would be enough to be a room for temporary patient.

"My friends and I always stop by here when we go out hunting," Carrying the shaman inside, Wolfe carefully put her on the bed. He checked its condition to make sure that he wouldn't break it. "I think the first aid kit is left here last time, give me a moment."
  10. [v]

[v] Member new

It appeared that her life was lengthened a bit, Lilithe thought. She felt much better once this archer carried her into this abandoned construction. True, it was old and dirty, but it could be the best place she could find around the place. The pain had also gotten better as the handkerchief absorbed much better than her ragged cloth.

The witch looked at the archer, wondering why he chose to go out of his way this much in order to help a stranger like her. She was also curious if everyone in Regna Ferox, the neutral nation, was as kindhearted as Wolfe.

Still, even if this man was truly a good man, she couldn't afford to trust any outsider. She made her mind that no exception shall be made, same to what she had been taught by her parents.
  11. [v]

[v] Member new

Wolfe searched inside the cabinet for a while, coughing a bit by dirt, until he found a hidden wooden box. He took it out and dusted it a little before opening it to make certain. He found a bottle of vulnerary inside as well as some other medicines and bandages. It had not been used so many at all.

"Found it." The archer took out a cloth bandage and a vulnerary to the bed where Lilithe was lying down. He looked over her again, and noted in mind that her figure was even nicer than he first anticipated. He tried not to get aroused, not until there was a better chance to.

By checking, Wolfe found that this shaman uniform could be a problem. Aside from its seductive power, it didn't allow him to apply the medicine. Actually, he could apply the medicine as there was the opening, but bandaging part was the issue. The girl needed something to cover that wound. Yes, he needed to do something with that tight suit.

"Lady Lilithe," said the sniper. "I'm afraid your body suit is in the way, could you do something with it? Or would you rather allow me to tear it one bit?"
  12. [v]

[v] Member new

"...just tear it if you must." Feeling embarrassed by saying so, Lilithe figured she didn't really have a choice. As much as she hated to reveal her body to a stranger, she still stood on her ground that she had to survive this time. This man was just helping her for the time being, no matter what his objective was.

Still, as a woman, it was her first time getting this close with a man, a man from a more civilized country no less. The shaman couldn't help blushing a bit, before she turn her face aside and prepared herself from...being touched.
  13. [v]

[v] Member new

Suppressing seductive desire, Wolfe continued tending to the wound properly. He grabbed the inner suit gently with two hands before making a hole on it with his finger. The revealed light skin almost made his lose against his lustful side, but the man succeeded in enduring it. After he applied a medicine, the archer rolled out the bandage and carefully bandaged over Lilithe's waist.

The wincing from the girl didn't help the situation, he thought.

"And...that's it, I guess." Wolfe sighed out a bit as he wiped away his sweat over his forehead. The first aid went well, while he accomplished something as a man. He looked at the shaman's face, that he noticed it was turned more red than his, and said as patting her head. "This should be healed soon if you don't move too much, Lady Lilithe."
  14. [v]

[v] Member new

"...Okay."

Lilithe slowly sat up after Wolfe told her it was okay to. She felt that, despite of cold weather, her face was getting warmer. Probably she was blushing, from something like being touch by a man. It was unexplainable, though she did not hate it as much as she expected, especially since it saved her life.

Somehow, while she was being healed by the wall archer, she had a bad omen this man was going to take advantage of the situation to harass her. It was probably the way he stared at her and how he tended to her so close, almost to the point that she was about to lose herself as well. However, it ended up that he didn't. The shaman wondered if she could trust this man, just for a little.

"Sir Wolfe," She called, and waited until the man turned to her to continue. She spoke with a little more bright expression, ever that before. "It may not enough for what you've done for my lowly self, but please accept my gratitude. Thank you."
  15. [v]

[v] Member new

"Don't mention it." Feeling guilty by his dirty thought, the sniper quickly reject the shaman's gratitude. He was not deserved. "Though, make sure not to move much. After a good rest, I'm sure you will be good to go. Just...don't overexert yourself."

Somehow, the uneasy atmosphere had clouded the archer's thought, as he was still fantasizing of something improper. He needed a distraction. Fortunately, finding distraction was one of this sniper's specialty, as he knew a lot how to distract his foes in order to plunge them with arrows.

"That being said." He paused, looking at the Lilithe. "Where would you be heading after this, Milady?"
  16. [v]

[v] Member new

Lilithe nodded. Knowing that her physical ability was not so great originally, she understood well how weak she was when injured. She somehow felt that 'a good rest' that the sniper said will be longer than usual, when it was about her. She tried touching where he wound was and still noticed it was throbbing lighting, a lot less painful nevertheless.

Afterward, Wolfe questioned her where she would be heading to. It was obvious enough for a Grimlial like herself.

"Should be easy for you to guess, sir," she turned to to look at him just to get shy and look out of the window, facing south. "back to our territory."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.