Congratulations Are In Order

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by WillowtheWhisp, Jan 20, 2015.

1. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    Congratulations to those who have completed the custom dungeons, and those whose dungeons will now become official site canon. For your reading pleasure, the following threads are those threads:

http://forums.hyrulecastle.org/index.php?threads/dragon-roost-fried-ritos-lavaclaw-bp-ud.2166/
    http://forums.hyrulecastle.org/inde...-been-lily-eevachu-chaos-james-skyreach.2316/
    http://forums.hyrulecastle.org/index.php?threads/the-sunken-city-darksea-complete.2373/

Seriously, though, awesome job you guys. Moving forward, though, I am definitely going to increase the "time limit" for the completion of the dungeons; that is, any dungeon completed within like 7 or so months after its release should now be eligible to be canon. I might make it more, not 100% sure on that yet.

In any case, a small thing I'd like to mention is that these three dungeons, while in part based off some of the earlier dungeons in some of the games, they do not in fact have any of the traditional themes. Instead, they were based off of Land, Sky and Sea.

As a small teaser, the next three custom dungeons will revolve around the themes of Sun, Moon and Earth (in the worldly sense, and not as an element). These new dungeons will be quite different than the current three, in that I am going to openly encourage that the dungeons take place over days, or even weeks of in context time.

Additionally, these dungeons will each be involved in awakening new sages, which can and will be already existing (or future) player controlled characters. The Sages of Light, Fire, Water and Forest are all definitely going to PCs, with the possibility of Spirit and Shadow. A player will be eligible for their character to become a sage based on their activity, though there will be a limit of one sage per person. A character will be eligible based on suitability for that sage.

Please keep in mind that this will not confer any kind of benefit to the character, aside from maybe some in context respect (or something), and that even should that player become inactive, the plot will still be able to continue, despite inactivity. More info on this later, as we approach that event.

Once again, congrats to everyone!
  2. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    Tent Emberwood for Sage of Fire 2015.
    Guy likes this.
  3. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    I think you mean Buzzari Bugman for Sage of Forests :hmn:
    Guy and Cloud like this.
  4. Eevachu

Eevachu Admin admin

We all know Wollo is the Sage of Light, because his facial hair is the only thing to surpass Rauru's.

But anyway, cool, I'm really excited for the next set of dungeons. For the most part I liked these a lot, and the next ones sound to be even better!
  5. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    Excuse you commoner, but I think we all know who the real sage is. :hmn:
  6. Guy

Guy Admin admin

I have influenced and heard some ideas for the next volley. :tpr: With that knowledge, I must say I am hype.
    Cloud likes this.
  7. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    Hey, I'm a mod, how come I'm kept out of the loop? :tpr:
  8. Saria

Saria Severely Acute Radical Syndrome reg

This is the only true and acceptable answer. :kermit: If there are nominations this is mine.

either way gratis nice guys!!!
  9. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Ohhh man that's so cool :O I'm really excited for the next ones, the sage thing sounds awesome!
  10. Chaos James

Chaos James Bastion of Debauchery vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-3083-7405
    Gratz people!

Also, we should force Rika to be the Sage of Forests just so he has to put up with it.