Conference in the Capital [Social Plot RP]

Discussion in 'Completed RPs' started by Blonde Panther, Jul 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnnamedDude

UnnamedDude Lighting up the Fire in the Night vet

3DS Friend Code:
    2981-6385-7964
    Beatrix shook her head. "And I am a fragile, green, lady. What a pair we make, indeed," she muttered, the sound almost bitter. She did, however, incline her head at the crown prince and his loyal tactician. "I will leave you to your rest, milord, milady." There was little she could add to Lord Temple's questions, and that aside, she needed to find a way to explain the concessions she'd made. Undoubtedly the older men among the council would be quite prickly about her choices. As she turned for the door, she massaged her temples preemptively.
  2. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    "In that case," Robin said, smiling, "You are dismissed. Send word to your respective territories and prepare for your tasks. We will stay in contact, and if your orders change, I will personally let you know." She stood up from her seat, gathering her papers and putting them into one neat stack while the crown prince rolled up the map.

He seemed ponderous for a few seconds, but when he spoke, he kept any second thoughts out of his voice. "I wish I could offer you support from the Shepherds," he said, "And I assure you, I will do so as soon as we all recover. But for now, you will have to get by with just the troops you're given." Seemingly realizing the discouraging nature of his words, he corrected himself. "That said, I have faith in you. Remember, your task is not to destroy the source of the Risen, but to protect our people from them."

-----

With the lesser nobles gone, Chrom sat himself down in his chambers, waiting for Lissa to arrive with her staff, and rubbed over his arm, looking around uncomfortably. "Well," his little sister's voice said after a while, "You're disheartened if I ever saw it..."

"I don't know, Lissa." He extended his wounded arm as far as it would go so she could work her magic, but didn't look at her. "I have a bad feeling about all this."

~*End*~
  3. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Alright, sorry for the long wait, here's the grading!

You guys did a pretty decent job, I don't really have anything to remark on anyone. For BP and U5, it's basically the same as in Road to the Capital, since these threads were made pretty close after one another and you guys didn't get feedback in-between, so I'm not going into too much detail about your writing styles.

First up is UD: your posts were well-written, clear, and I love how you wrote Bea's character, with her putting up two different personalities, so good job on that!

There was one tiny thing I kept wondering about though, which was in UD's posts: Why exactly was Beatrix so distrustful of Jacob in the beginning? It said because of her advisors, but why would they be so distrustful of another noble? It's not bad, but just something that kept me wondering. or are those advisors not to be trusted?

As for Light: I don't really have a lot to say, you did a good job and your writing's clear and pleasant to read. Sorry I don't have more to say, you just did a really good job!

BP: You also took up writing the NPC's, so it's understandable that they take up a large part of your posts, which went good, but I had the feeling that in some posts the balance between amount of "screentime" of the NPC's and Lawrence was a little off. Other than that, you did a good job.

And lastly, U5: Jacob's an enjoyable character, and I like your characterisation of him, I do wonder how he managed to stick a piece of armour into his shoulder without a big reaction, but maybe I'm just squeamish :P

Supports granted:
    Jacob/Beatrix C
    Lawrence/Serena C
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.