come touch my bird child

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by kriss, Apr 27, 2017.

1. kriss

kriss prince of the rito reg

Hi ! I recently got my kid Q'iik approved and I need to flesh her out bcause i wrote her bio in a nyquil haze but, hey, i can always redo her stuff (backgroud) later :T_T: she's currently living in mido and she needs someone to mess up her life cause she's not adventurous enough
  2. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    lmao I would suggest she and Julius go ADVENTURING but tbh the gap between them would be like physically quantifiable

plus I mean she's not trying to get into the Hyrule Guard, right?

ps: I love the fact that you have "my bbs" in your signature lmao
  3. Oshawott3

Oshawott3 New Member new

I think a bad influence would help best if you want her life to get turned around. So I'm thinking the their quiver as soon as cloud passes him.
  4. Oshawott3

Oshawott3 New Member new

I think a bad influence would help best if you want her life to get turned around. So I'm thinking the their quiver as soon as cloud passes him.
  5. kriss

kriss prince of the rito reg

@Cloud haha oh god, i'm trying to imagine her being recruited to the guard. all she has to fight are ... plants. (and yes, these are my sweet children)

@Oshawott3 oh jeez q'iik's so innocent, but they both come from dragon roost and probably goes out flying looking for clippings so hey, if you can catch her. she goes out at night often
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  6. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick

More than enough to join the Guard! Haha. No, but seriously, if you ever want to ~~officially~~ (I say it like that because it's not nearly as official as I'd like it to be) just let me know!