Color and Rank Changes

Discussion in 'Small Updates' started by Bitoko, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Hey guys, small update here. I changed the RP groups to: Newcomer, Regular, and Veteran again. The reason for this is we have a lot of site literature that refers to them in these names (with the exception of Newcomer) and we think the names work well for what they are meant to be.

The colors were also changed from the ugly green to better colors, hopefully you all like it!
  2. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Hooray! These are much better. My one question is whether the Arena Lord's color will be confused with the Newcomer's.
  3. darklink28

darklink28 Somewhere in Hyrule reg

3DS Friend Code:
    4897-7258-9301
    I was wondering (and if you don't plan on doing it it's not a huge thing) but would I be getting my color back for website staff or not? I know I've been sporadic for a bit, along with some major computer issues, but I'm really trying to ramp it up here a bit, which I would have done a week or so ago but my power supply just died. ///stupid desktop computers. I need a laptop.
    Bitoko likes this.
  4. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Yeah, Ive decided to give website staff color and a rank image soon. I will try to get that finished tonight.
  5. Aurelia

Aurelia unreliable and clumsy new

3DS Friend Code:
    3325-1925-7295
    So when will my username colour go Pink?

I like the colour pink :P