Classified: Dastardly newcomer seeks roleplay in Southern Hyrule

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Luneth, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Beefish

Beefish DODONGO DISLIKES SMOKE. new

Wheeee I shall make my post! :n_n:
  2. Sinistrari

Sinistrari Devious Grins & Hunter of Synonyms reg

I'm just dropping a post by to apologise for my future absence. I'm in the middle of getting a house amongst other things so life is a bet hectic for me at the moment and it's taking a toll on my creativity.

I'll see if I can get my post out in the next few days but if not don't be surprised if I disappear for two weeks as setting up internet can be a b*tch.

Thanks and sorry!!! :T_T:
  3. Sinistrari

P.S I know you guys were super pumped to get this all started (I was too!), so the last thing I want to do is drag you both back. Because of that you're both free to do a few rounds of posts amongst yourselves until I return!
  4. Luneth

Luneth Cesare The Somnambulist new

I'll post a reply then later, I just finished Gulbodat's background and after 2,503 words I want to die
  5. Beefish

I'm sure we can keep posting for a bit while you're busy Sini :lol: see you soon!
  6. Sinistrari

And it certainly has! I'm so so so sorry how long it took me to get back! :cry: And the long post too. I hope I'm not too late and haven't killed the thread by being so inactive!
  7. Luneth

Luneth Cesare The Somnambulist new

No no, no worries! I've been meaning to post for a while anyway, I've just been busy with scholarships and life and stuff. I'll post soon.
  8. Beefish

Whee I'm hyped :lol: