Burying a Dragon

Discussion in 'Quest Bureau' started by Knight_of_G, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Knight_of_G

Knight_of_G Member reg

For my return, I've decided I'd like to do the Fire Temple from Ocarina of Time. Anyone is welcome to join me, if they so wish. I will accept two others for this.

Roster:
    1. Sir Callad Bolge (3/2/3) - Bladed Healing, Light Gem, Wind Gem (Which would leave Callad with exactly 2 rupees total in his wallet.)
    2. Keera (2/4/2) - 50r
    3. Remei (5/1/2) - Iron Boots + Augment, Call Thunder, and Lightning Weave Cloth (leaving 45 rupees total in her wallet)
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
  2. Lightascetic

Lightascetic Member reg

I could put Keera into this if you'd have her. I actually completed OoT for the first time ever recently, so this would be fitting, haha!
  3. Electronic Ink

Electronic Ink local zora vet

I'd be interested in running the temple with Remei, Seven or Alice, if you're interested!
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
  4. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    It's actually 50r, Knog.

Also I'm going to need you to fix your sheets.
  5. Knight_of_G

Knight_of_G Member reg

Remei sounds good to me, and Keera's welcome, too. Have you decided what your rewards will be, or should I just leave it at the 50r?

Edit: Yeah, that's what I have. There's the fifty rupees, minus thirty-five for Bladed Healing, minus ten for the Light Gem, and minus six for the Wind Gem is negative one, and Callad has three rupees left from after he bought the Shield Ring and the Ice Gem, which leaves him with exactly two. He's not gaining 2, he's losing one.

Ergo, there is nothing to correct. Edit Edit: Sorry, I forgot the second parenthetical thought. Thank you for the correction. Sorry, sorry.

Also, what sheets?
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
  6. Electronic Ink

Remei has 65r already, and adding the 50 from this quest, she would have 115r to spend.

I might give Remei a pair of Iron Boots with the summon augment, which for her is 20r.
    I will also give her Call Thunder, for 40r. I won't be giving her any protective gear at this stage, but she will find the book wrapped in Lightning Weave Cloth (10r), which she will not know how to use.

So overall, her rewards are Iron Boots + Augment, Call Thunder, and Lightning Weave Cloth. This would subtract 70 rupees, leaving her with 45 in her wallet.
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
  7. Lightascetic

Lightascetic Member reg

The 50 is good for me! I still struggle with the whole buying treasure thing, haha.

Also, Ink: 65 + 50 is 115, so you'd be left with 45 Rupees, I believe =)
  8. Electronic Ink

...you would be right. Geez, this is why I nearly failed maths XD Dunno what I'd do if there weren't people to nudge me and point out "oi, ya messed up!"
    Thanks! I'll fix that~
  9. Lightascetic

Lightascetic Member reg

Hey guys! I'm really sorry for my quiet spell- my family from England have flown in for a surprise visit, so I have very little alone time right now! I should be able to get a post up at the end of the week. :)
  10. Electronic Ink

No problem! Don't stress, take all the time you need.
  11. Knight_of_G

Knight_of_G Member reg

Feel free to let Keera and Remei explore the room before the boss room. I'm kind of toying with the idea that this version of the dungeon is quasi-after Link visits it in OoT, but before it gets destroyed by whenever the next big eruption happens from Mount Doom Death Mountain.

So, essentially, the big spike platform is already down, but the locks and keys are all reset, and Volvagia's still alive and all that lurvely junk. And there's new treasures in the chests that did not contain small keys.
  12. Electronic Ink

13. Lightascetic

Lightascetic Member reg

Cool! Sorry about not being around again- my parents are going home today, so I'll be able to post more frequently now =)
  14. Knight_of_G

Knight_of_G Member reg

Feel free to go on ahead into the next room. Kill some Keese, push some blocks. It's a room that Callad is too damaged to do quickly.
  15. Lightascetic

Lightascetic Member reg

Okay! Is that the room with the grates we can climb and the block that gets pushed up by the lava? Want to make sure before I post!
  16. Knight_of_G

Knight_of_G Member reg

Yeaup, that's the one!