Birdbrained Plots

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Prometheus, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Prometheus

Prometheus New Member reg

So, my Rito kid Kavali just got approved, and I'd like to know if anyone would like to do some plotting or roleplays with him? He's currently south of Death Mountain doing sellsword/general adventuring work, so if anyone has anyone available around there, I'd be all for all kinds of plots or interactions. I don't exactly have anything in mind for him, I just want to try my character out.
  2. Xeronoia

Xeronoia Member reg

Nice work on getting approved! I'd be down for RPing, but I'm not sure if Cera being in three threads (granted one is paused while one of the other players is away) at once is iffy or not. Lachii I just can't see being anywhere near death mountain currently. I could try to make a third character though, maybe. Anyways, glance Cera over (link in my signature) to see if you'd be at all interested in RPing Kavali with her.
  3. Prometheus

Oh, Cera looks like she'd mesh really well with Kavali! Having them interact would absolutely be something I'd be up for in the future, with her being more practically minded and him both trying to impress and lowkey fanboying over her. It'd be great :D
  4. Xeronoia

Xeronoia Member reg

Excellent! I could see that being a lot of fun, so I'm looking forward to it. :n_n:
  5. Electronic Ink

Electronic Ink local zora vet

Count me in! Feel free to pick one of my characters, I have no preference aside from not using Yuku.
  6. Oshawott3

Oshawott3 New Member new

Sure Im up for anything! As soon as Quiver gets accepted we could do something with that or whatever.
  7. Prometheus

Well, right from the get-go, I think that Yeteta and Kavali would be adorable interacting with one another. Two dumbass children. :=P: Otherwise I don't really know, unless you have any ideas?

Ohh, absolutely! The more Rito, the better!
  8. Electronic Ink

Sweet as! Yeteta it is then.
  9. Prometheus

Great! So what could we do with these two, then? Kavali is open for pretty much any kind of scenario, as far as I can see
  10. Oshawott3

Oshawott3 New Member new

Sweet as for what we could do we could go on an adventure to something from like mabye TP or MM.
  11. Xeronoia

Xeronoia Member reg

Sounds good to me! What you might want to do is look up a specific dungeon to run through from those games.
  12. Electronic Ink

Yeteta will bumble into anything, although I've been wanting to do a temple with a ghost or spirit theme for a while. I don't really mind!
  13. Prometheus

Perhaps something like the Earth Temple could work to explore, in that case? Not sure how it would work into the lore of HC's Hyrule, but that could be figured out.