Animal Crossing: New Leaf Adventure Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by insertusernamehere, Jul 10, 2013.

1. insertusernamehere

insertusernamehere New Member new

Hi! It's insertusernamehere! I'll be posting a LOT of Animal Crossing: New Leaf content just to let you all know. I was wondering, what are all of your best, funniest, saddest, and overall most enjoyable Animal Crossing: New Leaf adventures? I don't know about anyone else, but I'd be quite interested to know. There might already be a New Leaf discussion thread, so if there is, let me know. Well, goodbye!
  2. Aurelia

Aurelia unreliable and clumsy new

3DS Friend Code:
    3325-1925-7295
    I HAVE THIS GAME AND I LOVE THIS GAME. I recently had to take a break from my game because thats all I would've done, play this game all day and night, even at work I must add... I have my town set up so greatly to where I don't want anyone copying my ideas or have similar.

Right now, I have all of the fruit, I'm about to get Gracie Grace in my town and about to start playing my other Character Esther and back off my mayor character for a bit :'3
  3. Terrel

Terrel Oracle of Secrets reg

(( I had been looking at this game but I wasn't sure if it would be worth it.. I played lots of the original game and then Wild World, but when I picked up City Folk i was a little disappointed that it felt like i had just bought the same game for the third time. Is it worth it?? ))
  4. Aurelia

Aurelia unreliable and clumsy new

3DS Friend Code:
    3325-1925-7295
    Most definitely. New Leaf is more of a improvement than City Folk. Having more furniture to expanding your house more and stuff. Let me post a picture of my friends town, you have more fruit to deal with, you can earn badges to show your progress in the game, and lots more other cool features. There is an island you can go to and play with other players who play as well. Get their game code and visiting their town is pretty fun as well.

Here is a snapshot of his town that I referred to above:
    [​IMG]
    You can have more than just 4 emotions (all of them actually...)
    I think this is probably one of my favourite games to play FOR the 3DS (other than FE.) I really recommend it, so far I got 5 of my friends playing it and they don't regret it one bit :3
  5. Terrel

Terrel Oracle of Secrets reg

(( A friend of mine and i got the game and have been playing it together the last few days. you were right, its really good! ))
  6. Doc Genz

Doc Genz frozen again Moderator

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
    NECROPOSTING Because I just got this game in the Smashing Sale!

First I tried it out, when it finally downloaded late at night, there wasn't anything to do other than become Mayor and get my tent. I also planted the town tree, as pictured:

[​IMG]

This creepy deer has my shirt already. . . she didn't even know I was coming here. Did she?

[​IMG]

So I spend my day scratching up enough to have my house built tomorrow morning! However, doing so involved selling a few Beehives, which I earned very painfully. Thankfully the accessory store was selling just enough bandages to fix part of my face. The bandages are now part of my ID photo.

[​IMG]

It's now the afternoon, not much has happened since I milked the town for money. However, I did get to spend a while making this GREAT custom boardwalk pattern for my fledgling village. This is now what my roads look like:

[​IMG]
    Cloud likes this.
  7. Doc Genz

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
    [​IMG]

Chapter 2: Black is the new black!

Not much is happening this chapter, as houses generally take months to build.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Never mind looks like Tom Nook has a special skill. Building a house really fast would make a great attack...

[​IMG]

What a great interior, haha. I'm looking at you. Don't even think about tipping my scales.

[​IMG]

That's right, welcome to my humble abode. I noticed you like to follow me around a lot, and you look like Paula from Earthbound. I guess you're part of my party now.

[​IMG]

Holy crap I have a luchador bird in my town already. Welcome to your new home, Frank.

[​IMG]

What the hell is this baby crap?! I know you're a stuffed animal but you're an adult citizen of my town (Midvale) now.

[​IMG]

You're damn right it does.

[​IMG]

So I spend a good amount of time watering every flower in town like I did yesterday. It'll probably help my approval rating in the long run.

[​IMG]

I really miss that hilarious whistle the played when you got these. :aww:

[​IMG]

Oh man this outfit I found is just like Arnold from the Magic Schoolbus. Not again Ms. Frizzle!

[​IMG]

So I've bought out the entire department store. I hear I can get Shampoodle faster this way.

[​IMG]

Come ON I need more bells! I've already sold like five beehives today.

[​IMG]

Huh? It looks like I'm expecting. . . Nah someone traded me this cradle.

[​IMG]

It's not likely anyone plays this anymore, Scoot. It's either Tomodachi life, or soon SSB.

I've got two tickets to the gun show. . . an you're not gettin any!

[​IMG]

Wow what a total bitch
    Cloud likes this.
  8. Doc Genz

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
    Chapter 3:
    You're Totally Eyeing my Baby Bear :oncie:

[​IMG]

I gave her my lovely kitchen. . . then I gave her the bedroom eyes. Instead of making a sexist joke about the kitchen.

Show Spoiler

so last we left off

[​IMG]

I went to Blanche's for the first time. I expected the Pear Wardrobe to fit right in with her house. . . it didn't. Everything is super traditional japanese here. What's up with Blanche???

[​IMG]

This is my sweet Lab Chair.

[​IMG]

These are my sweet Lab Chairs. An animal gave me one, then I managed to get another. Freaky stuff. As I post this, I have already sold the both of them for a small amount of bells. At the end of the day, who really cares. I already made a creepy laboratory in City Folk.

[​IMG]

Oh whoops, looks like I can't actually start being the Mayor yet. Let's do something else.

[​IMG]

GOD NOT THIS GUY AGAIN. Does he EVER leave me alone?? Oh well, at least he's not hogging an entire building this time.

[​IMG]

He's starting to scare me again. :horror:

[​IMG]

Now this, THIS gives me a great idea. . .

[​IMG]

Stitches are you even aware of how moronic you sound all the time?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fauna really loves the Lab Chairs. While it's spooky it's not why I sold them.

[​IMG]

SHE KNOWS. I hope she didn't already find that smear article I wrote about her fashion sense.

[​IMG]

Meanwhile I get new townspeople like a chav gets burberry caps.

[​IMG]

Then I really start to get the hang of selling things. It wasn't this easy in the old ones.

[​IMG]

Then we see a side of the snoot we never thought we'd see. Poor girl, she was just wrestling with her tragic memories. I love this chick.

[​IMG]

She has some secrets we probably don't want to know about, to boot.

[​IMG]

I hear he killed a snowstorm. Don't mess with this guy.

[​IMG]

Blanche is lost in thought. She's much deeper than I initially predicted.

Show Spoiler

[​IMG]

Another day, another adventure, another barbed-wire fence. Let's get moving.

[​IMG]
    Oh boy Colton is here, I wonder what he's like.

[​IMG]

He doesn't look so bad. A little posh but that can be ironed out in time.

[​IMG]

Forget it! We can't fix this guy. Let's move on.

[​IMG]

DAMMIT SHIT

I knew this would happen if I built my house 100 feet from the river. I knew she would refuse to build my bridge across the best spot. I knew she was working with the Illuminati.

[​IMG]

COMPUTERS DONT DO THAT YOU DENSE, TACKY POOH BEAR.

GET OUT OF MY HOUSE

Show Spoiler

It's a new day, looks like they're building something nice. . . I hope it's Shampoodle that would be great. But isn't Shampoodle up on that loft? I still want it to be Shampoodle.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Finally got those Orange trees growing. . . time to rake in the cash

[​IMG]

What's this doing in this game? It doesn't look bad, but do we really need this garbage?

[​IMG]

OH MY GOD A NATTY SHIRT. We natty now. yea dawg

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Woooo that was so easy

[​IMG]

Yeah I do, keep saying it or you're elk season's refuse. But maybe. . . Let's have her say doe-doe, that'll be a laugh.

Show Spoiler

Let's try to do something productive.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There we go. It's got my mad sexy face on it.

[​IMG]

If you say that one more time I have an axe with your name on it. What are you doing in my sacred clothing store? WHY ARE YOU DANCING LIKE THAT? GET OUT.

[​IMG]

That's exactly what I was going for mister annoying jackass.

[​IMG]

Yes I did think about it to an extent.

[​IMG]

Now we're getting somewhere. My one valuable item, and probably only one.

[​IMG]

This being the room he likes so much. It's a start.

[​IMG]

Gross what are these doing in my town? Why aren't they money?

[​IMG]

It can't be true. . . I got a shop that isn't the barber. How cheap does this town have to be to skip having a barber? It was something you got early in City Folk. I suddenly dislike this game.

[​IMG]

Oh, hey there Gamzee. I'm not sure if this creep is a good thing or a bad thing. Let's buy an Axe later. I was wondering why I didn't have one yet.

[​IMG]

Oh dear god no HELL NO keep your bizarre stuffed male anatomy to yourself

[​IMG]

I think I mean I don't "want it" now get the hell away from me

[​IMG]

What no don't even. . . if it's natural how did the book. . . WHEN DID YOU HAVE SWAGGER

fcuking horses i dont understand them

[​IMG]

Wow Penelope I didn't take you for a bug maniac. I'll get on it, "boss." Jerk.

Show Spoiler

Chapter 4: I Expected the Previous Title to Come Up by Now

Frank has been missing for 3-4 days. I still can't find him. Did he move away? no, his house is still here. . . WHERE DID HE GO

[​IMG]

JESUS H CRACKERS THIS CRAZY BASTARD LOVES THE AQUARIUM

[​IMG]

WHAT WAS HE LOOKING AT ALL WEEK

WHAT I CANT EVEN

[​IMG]

Oh holy shit yes

[​IMG]

hahaha I could do this all day look how quirky I am

[​IMG]

oh man the clown knows what's up. he's ready to see what I can do with a tool of destruction.

[​IMG]

AXESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

It's a new day, and that means. . .

[​IMG]

new clothes!!

meow meow i love kitties can i be the town cat?? :3

[​IMG]

Please never look for me again. What's with the shirt? (can he not sense my horrible bee stings through this mask, too?)

[​IMG]

THIS IS SO FUN

I wish you could see the music and the flashing lights it's great. A little arcade for my house.

[​IMG]

and now for matching furniture. It's pretty great to have this much space.
    [/spoiler]

Show Spoiler

[​IMG]

It's RIGHT HERE goddamn are you fucking blind

WHERE ARE THE APPLES ALEX

[​IMG]

oh sweet Tex is here. Looks like he loves football. A penguin is just what this zoo needed.

[​IMG]

I still can't figure out how she does this. She gave me some dumb prediction that I never figured out. . .

[​IMG]

Kapp'n recognizes adorable when he sees it.

[​IMG]

Your island can suck my fat, mayoral candidacy.

[​IMG]

Now that I've robbed your island blind time to try on this. . .

wow this is comfy, and shows off my sexy curves. I need to get one of my own soon, this is just a rental.

[​IMG]

oh shit yes this island has the best fish

[​IMG]

so I finally figured out how this "swimming" thing works. I might need more practice though. At the time of this screenshot I didn't know Y was the dive button. . .

Show Spoiler

Chapter 5: A Lewd Day to Die Hard - or - Sharknado

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This fine piece of clothing took too long to drop, so I drew my own. Looks pretty swanky right? It's also extremely arousing for some reason.

[​IMG]

I'm loving the new furniture. Everything is good and nothing hurts.

[​IMG]

The game is afoot

try to beat me now, Moriarty. You can't.

[​IMG]

oh boy ice cream

look at the date. . . it feels like I skipped a few days. That would explain all the new stuff I think.

[​IMG]

NO FAUNA PLEASE

I LIKE YOU BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS

I'm just not ready. Can I go now? Don't block the door. I'm warning you.

[​IMG]

She's just not the same now that she's lost her mind. I wish she would let me leave.

Chapter 6: I am too tired for this do you have any idea how long it took to sort these screens

So after a long police blockade I managed to get out of the crazy deers house and back to safety.

Hey remember that plan? today it is complete. Take a look at my house.

[​IMG]

Oh, and that freakish axolotl guy is gonna open his entertainment club! That means I can finally have music. Seriously what the hell game why is this taking so long

[​IMG]

woo I'm getting better at this

[​IMG]

whoa there lady that's a pretty great thing to have

in a town where money comes from selling fruits usually

which is basically every animal town

Anyway I end up with a peach later as a prize for delivering something I think.

[​IMG]

Now we're lookin good. I go around for the next couple days in this sick getup. I kinda look like a dude but let's be fair, I'm just a guy playing as this girl anyway. Frankly she's not even that interesting but I do get to have all of the clothes this way.

[​IMG]

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

[​IMG]

this is the life

[​IMG]

no seriously how does she do it

[​IMG]

Aha yes it's so huge. This dragonfly is the biggest of dragonflies. It could have its own fanatic cult bent on its resurrection.

[​IMG]

Ohmigosh!

it's a whale shark

this thing nets me like infinite cash btw

i got so much cash from this you have no idea

[​IMG]

Also I am now a perfect explorer, searching for exploration. . .

[​IMG]

Well, that world-saving adventure sure was fast. Barely got to see me move.

[​IMG]

I can't believe how offensive this guy is. I mean I feel bad for him but this is getting on my nerves.

[​IMG]

So how does it work? you know. . . sex. . . between porcupines

[​IMG]

HE'S STILL HERE?!?!?! AGHsdhdfgfdhgfhdgfhgdbskrgbubhvg

[​IMG]

it must be the mustache

[​IMG]

this made my day

especially after all those off color steve irwin jokes before

[​IMG]

Happy Explorer day from villager, villager, and villager. . .

welp that's it that's all my screens

I might have accidentally misplaced a few but this summarizes most of what happened

after that I kept shark fishing for absurd amounts of cash and got my own sweet wetsuit with tortimer medals
    Magnere and Cloud like this.