Aloha!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by AsheKryssaean, May 2, 2017.

1. AsheKryssaean

AsheKryssaean Senior Amateur new

Rupees:
    40 (Patience) 5 (Feru) 5 (Alicia) 5 (Owl) 0 (Oryn)
    Ever looked up the definition of aloha? In any case greetings to all of you, I am completely new here and unproven but I hope to become a part of things here (obviously since I took the time to register, heh) I have read much of the vast stores of essential information here but still have much to read yet. I have completed Ocarina of Time, Majoras Mask, and Twilight Princess, just a bare few of the games but Zelda is dug into my soul... I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and making some beautiful stories with you :)
  2. kriss

kriss prince of the rito reg

welcome welcome ! salut ! i'm rather new here too, so i hope we can thread sometime, and I hope you enjoy your stay !
  3. AsheKryssaean

Rupees:
    I hope so too on both counts :) I read you love birds, ditto here having a pigeon and cockatiel myself. I also love the new look of Rito in Breath of the Wild though I've never played. So cool I'm actually playing one on a different site. And I just learned of the race recently, too.
  4. kriss

AAAAAH YOU GOT ME. i've been saving up for botw so i can see my amazing children teba and revali in person. and i love cockatiels <3 i have long accepted i won't be able to own a bird until I move out haha. i'm so used to drawing them from botw i'm practicing the wind waker style with my one character design.
  5. AsheKryssaean

Rupees:
    Oh, feathers so hard to draw, and make no mistake birds are such brats and so hard to keep. But damn do I love them.

I know you're kinda new too and the Rito here are of windwaker design; but have you heard any talk of the Rito as they are in BotW? I haven't seen anything but my browsing is slow.
  6. kriss

When I saw I'm pretty new, I mean reeeeeally new.
    Most descriptions of races are in the Hyrule Library at the top of the page, and I'm assuming since this site predates BOTW they'd rather keep it simple for now with wind waker designs. Personally, I love them both !
  7. AsheKryssaean

Rupees:
    No, I'm sure you're right. I love both designs as well buuuuuuut... the new look much more so. For instance there are few races that come close to how much I love Twili, but botw Rito have easily become my second favorite. And I've only known about them less than 2 weeks! :whee:
  8. kriss

Well, I'm sure you'll fit in here, I know I really want to get to know this site. Hopefully you can meet Q'iik soon!
  9. AsheKryssaean

Rupees:
    Indeed, its been suggested I test the waters and you and many others have offered rp already. Sounds like it could be a little group adventure once I'm ready?
  10. kriss

I mean it's really up to the individual person. I have yet to have been invited to a thread yet, so I assume some people might like 1 on 1. Plus q'iik is pretty out of the way in her little town ! haha. I'd be up for it though!
  11. Cain

Cain New Member reg

Rupees:
    Member:
    Cain
    From the looks of things, Rito from both games look distinctly similar. I think the biggest difference is just levels of detail. I could be wrong. Any way high i'm new too!