Alicia Sellwood (Eevachu)

Discussion in 'Pokemon RP: Tales from the Belvair Region' started by SenpaiPancake, Nov 23, 2012.

1. SenpaiPancake

SenpaiPancake Shhh! I'm charging my laser... reg

Name: Alicia Sellwood

Hometown:
    Mossdeep City

Appearance:
    Alicia is a rather cute girl of her age. Long, thick light brown hair cascades down her head towards the ends of her back. Emerald green eyes rest upon her face, wrapped by a rather clean, light complexion. Her frame is rather small, Alicia reaching to about 4'05" in height. Due to this, her weight isn't very large, at about 80 lbs. While not unhealthy, Alicia isn't an athletic person, posessing little strength, thus causing her small and feminine frame. Alicia tends to prefer wearing cute skirts, a majority of what she carries around. However, she has a couple dresses for if it gets colder, and a single pair of pants if it's absolutely necessary. She carries around a small brown backpack containing the clothing and any supplies gathered. However, the backpack isn't excessively large so her carrying capacity is limited, especially with her strength.

Personality/Motivations: Alicia was raised to be a rather sweet girl. She tries to be kind fo most people she comes across, although that's not to say she is always nice. Alicia seems to have somewhat of an older sister complex, as she will always try to act like the "big sister" to others under her age, and sometimes even to those older than her. Not one to get Pokemon battling, Alicia doesn't quite understand why someone would want to be a competitive Pokemon Trainer. However, that is something she wants to hopefully discover on her quest to find her brother. Alicia has seen a lot of Pokemon her brother had caught, however her knowledge on Pokemon is still novice at best. She knows about various different Pokemon, but doesn't quite know what is amazing and what isn't that great. Likewise, her battle experience is highly limited. She is at best a novice trainer with slightly expanded knowledge on different Pokemon that anyone could find out with a Pokedex.

Backstory:
    Alicia was born in Mossdeep City. Her only sibling is her older brother of three years, Adam Sellwood. Alicia hasn't done much throughout her life, most of the focus being on her brother. See, Adam wanted to be a Pokemon Master. He wanted to become the champion. Alicia wasn't one to share this passion, however, she supported her brother despite her young age. You could even say she didn't fully understand it. She liked Pokemon quite a lot, but capturing lots of Pokemon and battling a ton with him? Why would you do that? Nonetheless, her brother captured many Pokemon, sending them back home. Alicia played with all of the Pokemon while they were back at home, particularly becoming friends with a Torkoal her brother never used.

However, her brother suddenly stopped contacting the family back home. Adam had always made sure to check in with his parents, but there were no phone or video calls. He hadn't made any transactions via PC, either. It was as if he was gone. About a month had passed and still no word from him. Everyone was getting very worried, Alicia included. She knew waiting would accomplish nothing, so she decided to take matters into her own hands. Along with Torkoal and some supplies and a Pokemon Egg she took from her brother's storage, Alicia set out on a rather foolish journey to look for her brother. Perhaps she also left to see what her brother enjoyed so much about being a Pokemon Trainer, too? The last place Alicia heard from her brother was Sunna City in the Belvair region. This would be where she would head to first.

Wishlist:
    Krabby
    Porygon
    Pichu
    Up-Grade
    Dubious Disc
  2. SenpaiPancake

SenpaiPancake Shhh! I'm charging my laser... reg

[​IMG] - Estevan - Torkoal - Male - Relaxed - Lv. 5 - 100%
    White Smoke & Shell Armor
    -Ember
    -Smog