A very special Eve-ning request.

Discussion in 'Arena Hall' started by Doc Genz, May 3, 2017.

1. Doc Genz

Doc Genz frozen again Moderator

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
    "Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh!" Eve screamed, falling to the dusty marble floor. "Oof!"

A thud and a crackle resounded as Eve hit the ground. She was in a worn and obsolete soldier's outfit. Being warped to other places always seemed to end in her falling from higher than other people. She pulled up her visor and a cloth, then took a look around. This was the place, it seemed.

She coughed on her ambition, unsure if she was doing the right thing. After a grueling several weeks of training with actual soldiers, she needed to test herself. Eve was ready to toe the line of death once again. Her new fighting style was more defensive and polished. The Kokiri came with just a sliver of confidence that she would live the encounter. She clasped her hands together intently. Nevertheless her gloves started smoking as something on her hands created a spark, and she drew her hands back to her sides.

"I would like to partake in one of those 'Gauntlets,' yeah?" she spoke to the empty hall.

"I gather I have to pay something for this right? I'm raring to start this in any case." she continued, not even sure what she was wagering.
  2. Arena Lord

Arena Lord Supreme Judge of the Battle Arena

"Who are you, and why should I care," came a booming voice from nowhere in particular. With a sickening thud, Eve fell on her ass.

"You waste my time!" Came the response, Eve's vision fading.