TEAM RED: Pokemon RP: Tales from the Belvair Region

Discussion in 'Pokemon RP: Tales from the Belvair Region' started by Chaos James, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Harry begins to stir a bit. His eyes open slightly as he rubs his face. "Ah ma achin'...errythin'. Tha hell happened?" Harry starts feeling around on the table for his glasses. After trying many times Harry eventually grabs a hold of them and puts them on. Unfortunately they are horribly warped. As Harry opened his eyes more he said rather loudly. "Son of a whore! Gonna take me ferever ta fix these again!" Harry slowly pulls himself up to where he is sitting up. Harry takes off his glasses and begins bending them back and cleaning the lenses. Harry closes his eyes as he puts his slightly less warped glasses back on his face.

Harry opened his eyes and winced. "Friggin' streaks. I c'n never seem ta...oh...howdy." Harry gripes as he looks around the room before meeting eyes with a woman sitting on a couch next to his. "Um...I ain't seen you 'fore. Uh...name's Harry, so...uh...nice ta meet ya...I guess." Harry looks away from the woman and digs in his pocked hoping that his MP3 player was there and still worked. Well his MP3 player was in his pocket...but the screen was cracked. "Fuck...wait...ha ha! Still plays!" Harry switched songs and stuck both earpieces in closing his eyes again as the music played.
  2. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Mark began to wake up from his slumber. "Ohhhh my head..." He moaned, clutching his forehead tightly. Mark realized he was out of the caves, and observed his surroundings. Harry was on the couch next to his own, listening to his MP3 player, as usual. There were two unfamiliar faces in the room as well. One short boy with long dark hair and green eyes who wore ragged, old clothes that looked as if they had seen heavy usage. The other was a skinny, red-headed lady, dressed in the unmistakable attire of a maid. Mark thought of saying something, but decided against making the effort, at least for now.

Mark thought back to what happened at the caves. Where were his pokemon?! Mark felt quickly for a pokeball at his belt, but none was there. His egg seemed to be missing as well. He rummaged through his bag to check if they were there, but they were not. "Excuse me." Mark began asking no one in particular, hoping whoever was in charge would hear. "Do you know if my pokemon is okay? And where are they anyways?" Mark let out a sigh. He hoped Danny was all right. He had grown close to the pokemon, and was worried for it's health.
  3. Chi

Chi Pre-everything insanity girl reg

Alyn was capable of feeling nothing but out of place in this situation, which lead to sitting down and start a time for the roar of activity died down and the Nurse would be able to handle her request, since the poison's effect on her newly obtained pokemon seemed to have died down. She was alerted to mark's presence because of his frantic worrying about his pokemon, and she attempted to do her best to calm him down, let him know that he and his pokemon were fine, and that everything was being taken care of, though she got so caught up in his erratic worry she could barely be understood herself.
  4. SenpaiPancake

SenpaiPancake Shhh! I'm charging my laser... reg

Gregory had made it less than twenty feet from the PokeCenter when the bushes to his right began to rustle.
    “Well now Sam, whatta we got here?” A rather sinister looking man stepped forward forward, followed by a beautiful, but utterly terrifying, lookingt woman. The two worn matching uniforms, each embroidered with a crimson “R.” As the Rocket studied the boy, eyes grew wide as he turned, excited, to his accomplice. “Oi Sam, think this if one them kids that eluded Frank and his men? I knew they'd come outta them caves here!” Sam cocked her head at Gregory, a sickeningly evil smile spreaking across her lips.
    “You just may be onto something there Hal. I'll let you deal with the twerp while I make sure no one interrupts your... “conversation.” Turning his devious glance back on Gregory, Hal eagerly pulled him Pokeball free from his pocket, before tossing it towards the boy.
    “Go, Sandshrew! Beat this punk 'till he tells us where that thief bitch is!”

---------------------

An awkward silence fell over the PokeCenter as Alyn calmed Mark, broken only by the hollow buzz emanating from Harry's MP3 player and the gentle chime of the PokeHealer, indicating its completion. Nurse Joy's voice called out from the back room suddenly, startling the four.
    “One moment my dears, I'll be right there to return your Pokemon! I just nee- Excuse me, what are you doing back here? No on- HEY!” The sounds of tipping tables and crashing metal echoed in from the back, before Nurse Joy cried out in what sound like part fright, part anger. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY PATIENTS? THOSE OH NO, ITS TEAM ROCKET! HELP! SOMEBODY, HELP!”

Opponents:
    [​IMG]
    Sandshrew - Lv. 6 - 100%
  5. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    Gregory noticed the bushes rustling, preparing for a Pokemon battle, when two people walked out instead. They stood in dark uniforms; both embroidered with large, red "R."

He could tell that they were both of opposite genders; on of them, the male, referred to the woman as "Sam." His own name was Hal, and for whatever reason, they thought they were after him something. Unfortunately for them, he needed to get a move on to the next PokeCenter, if he wanted another meal in his stomach.

They threatened him with some rather crude physical threats; utilizing a Pokemon, it seemed. It was a small, yellow mouse-looking thing, standing at about knee level with him. With a cold, cold glare in his eye, he threw Rodrick's Pokeball onto the ground, releasing the hound without a sound.

Rodrick noticed what was going on. He heard it all from inside his ball, where his master kept him. He knew his master well, and he knew he didn't want his master hurt, so he did whatever it took to protect his monster. Sometimes, though, his master wouldn't fight. He only fought when he couldn't run, so he was forced to wonder exactly why his master had chosen to fight now. He didn't ask questions though. He couldn't, after all. All he could do was wait for his master's orders, which hopefully would be soon. He heard the man in black opposite of his master yell something, and soon the yellow thing -- which he guessed was another Pokemon -- began to move.

His master wouldn't have any of it, though. "Rodrick," Gregory began, " I want you to start an Ember. But I don't want you to launch it, not yet. Instead, I want you to go up to it -- the yellow thing -- and I want you to take a chunk out of it. Understand?" His voice was dead pan, and for a moment, had the barest hint of madness in it. No one cared, though, because soon, it would be his life on the line for something he hadn't done. No, instead he wanted to envision these two as his father. And he would make them pay, dearly. For something they hadn't done.
  6. Lich-Kun

Lich-Kun New Member reg

Re: TEAM RED: Pokemon RP: Tales from the Bel-Air Region

Yona cringed at the large man's outburst, sinking even further into her couch, trying in vain to not be noticed. After he introduced himself, she replied, in a small, shaky voice, "I-I'm Yona," not removing her eyes from the ground. During the exchange, the small-headed boy had gotten up and started yelling something about his Pokemon, while another girl tried just as frantically to calm him down. The maid couldn't help but wince at the noise.

When Nurse Joy started yelling about Team Rocket, Yona's instincts kicked in. She jumped out of her seat with a soft "eep!", and hid as best she could behind the couch, clutching Jeeves' Pokeball tightly to her chest.
  7. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Harry's eyes shoot open as Nurse Joy screams. One ear bud falls out playing the song Harry was listening to as Harry shoots up to where he is standing upright. '...head like a hole. Black as your soul. I'd rather die than give you control. Bow down before the one you serve. You're going to get what you deserve. Bow down before the one you serve. You're going to get what you deserve....'

"Tha hell? Rocket idiots again? Come on Jolty...wait...Jolty?" Harry reaches his hand into his pockets and anywhere else he may have put his Pokemon's Pokeball. "Shit. Tha hell is Jolty? ...hm." Harry looks down at his arm as he flexes his muscles a bit. "Time ta improv I guess."

Harry cracks his knuckles as he quickly walks to where he heard Nurse Joy scream. Harry turns the corner and with a pissed off look yells, "Tha hell's goin' on here?"

(Song in post is Head Like a Hole by Nine Inch Nails)
  8. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Mark had finally started to relax about his pokemon, when suddenly, a large crash interrupted his train of thought. The crash was followed by a great shout for help coming from the nurse. Team Rocket again? Mark hesitated, then decided he couldn't just leave everyone. Besides, his pokemon were held there. He got up and followed behind Harry. He didn't know what he was up against, but Mark didn't hear anything as destructive as Steelix, which he assumed was probably a good thing. Hopefully this time, he and Danny would stand more of a chance against it.
  9. Chi

Chi Pre-everything insanity girl reg

Pokemon Healed and in tow, Alyn tried to make a stand against Team Rocket, taking a pokeball from her bag and sending out from the pokeball, Hats the lotad. She wasn't sure how the pokemon would react to being called out and told orders from her, but she'd have to try. She turn and ran back to the Nurse

"Hats, let's take down this asshole!"

Hats seemed to have an idea of what was going on, though he was rather irritated by the name, and combat wasn't really his thing, dance was more his style. He began to hop up and down, and leapped into the face of the Team Rocket member that was assaulting Nurse Joy, probably leaving the Team Rocket member quite.. Astonished.
  10. SenpaiPancake

The tiny Houndour leaped towards the Sandshrew, it's unconventional but possible Fire Fang held fast in it's mouth. The Rocket grunt was surprised by Gregory's show of force, but that surprise quickly gave way to anger.
    “Fine you little punk, we'll do it your way! Sandshrew, Defence Curl, then counter with a Poison Sting!” The Sandshrew curled itself over in an attempt to defend against the fiery jaws of Rodrick, but the Houndour's teeth still dug deep into skin. Sensing an opportunity, the Sandshrew uncurled itself before stabbing its poisoned claws into Rodrick's paw. The diminutive Houndour yelp as he jumped back, releasing his captive to fight again another round.
    Hal sneered at the boy, a drop of venom in his words. “Is that all you got boy? I'd be ashamed to call you my son, seeing what an embarrassment you are as a Pokemon trainer.” The man grinned, hoping his insult would unhinge his foe.

Party:
    [​IMG]
    Rodrick - Houndour - Lv. 5 – 80%

Opponents:
    [​IMG]
    Sandshrew - Lv. 6 - 85%

---------------

Hats Astonish connected solidly with the Rocket grunt's face, knocking the man back and over the hospital bed currently occupied by Alice, where he laid motionless. Three others turned, surprised by the sudden confrontation that had erupted. Harry flexed his muscles as the taller of the two Rockets, a cruel faced blonde woman, reached for her pokeball.
    “Nice muscles hun, now lets show you mine. Machop! Go!” she sneered, tossing the pokeball at Harry's feet before calling to a fellow Rocket. “Oi, Bill, you make sure their aren't any more trainers around to surprise us. We can take care of ourselves, if Hank over there decides he wants to wake up and get his shit together!” Bill nodded and rushed from the room, taking the long way out to the front office as the remaining, and unnamed, man tossed out his Taillow silently, a solemn look plastered across his face.

Party:

[​IMG]
    Hats - Lotad - Lv. 7 – 35%

Opponents:

[​IMG]
    Machop - Lv. 6 – 100%

[​IMG]
    Taillow - Lv. 6 – 100%
  11. UnnamedDude

UnnamedDude Lighting up the Fire in the Night vet

3DS Friend Code:
    2981-6385-7964
    Catherine was arrested by the sight of the wounded. There were others caught in it...? She supposed that made sense, but she hadn't given an errant thought to it, and she had discounted the possibility of injury if only because their own group had escaped unscathed. She felt immediately foolish and ashamed.

She shook her head, then nodded. "Oh... yes, we should. They may be injured." At any rate, even if she felt nothing for those men, she needed to make sure that Corsola was alright in the first place, and maybe run diagnostics on her new pokemon. She walked towards the center, after the hikers.
  12. Lightascetic

Lightascetic Member reg

The Avalanche had knocked Alice clean out. The last thing she remembered was the ear-splitting screech of the Steelix that had burrowed its way into the cavern. She remembered a sharp blow to her head before the world ceased to exist... She didn't stir once as the hiker brought her to the pokemon center, or while Nurse Joy bandaged her arm and forehead. What brought her from her state on unconsciousness was the member of team rocket bowling over her bed.

"Uhn..." Alice's first reaction was to raise her hand to her throbbing temple, but her right arm was bandaged. As dull pain coursed through her, her senses started returning, as did the memory of what occurred. What was happening around her took slightly longer to process. People dressed in black... A pokemon battle... In a pokemon centre?

"Cleffa..." She whined, her left hand falling to her belt and finding no pokeball. At this she sat up and tried to move from the hospital bed, her legs swinging over the edge as she tried to test her strength against the floor.
  13. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Mark heard more shouting from the room in the back. It sounded like there was more fighting going on in there. He put a hand to his head, which was still in pain. The commotion had the unfortunate side effect of making his already bad headache even worse. He hesitated for a few minutes, then ran into the room, deciding it would be better if he was somewhat useful than if he was just watching and waiting.

Inside the room, a short blue pokemon with what appeared to be a lilypad attached to the top of it was fighting two other pokemon. The first one was a green pokemon the shape and size of a young boy. The other one was a red, white and blue bird pokemon, which Mark recognized as a Tailow. It wasn't the most common of bird pokemon, but he had seen a few of them before. It looked like the blue one, which Mark's pokedex informed him was called Lotad, was pretty beat up. The pokemon it was opposing, owned by team Rocket members, were doing much better. Mark turned towards Nurse Joy. "Can you give me my pokemon?" He asked her, hoping he'd get the pokemon before one of the Rockets noticed him.
  14. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    Gregory smirked, and soon began to chuckle. His chuckle soon grew into a manic laughter, doubling over and clutching at his aching abdomen. His laughter grew so frantic that it couldn't be heard any more; but the menacing grin on his face hadn't yet disappeared.

His lungs filled with air once again, as he took loud exhalations, attempting to calm himself, occasionally bursting into a fit of laughter again. He raised his hand to his mouth to stifle the noise from his obnoxious laughter as began to stammer in broken, almost incoherent sentences, "Yo- hahaha, you CANNOT be serious. Someone who can't even be assed to catch their own Pokemon is getting onto me for being an embarrassment as a trainer?" he sneered, barely retaining his bursting laughter.

He quickly launched orders out in a moment of stillness, ordering Rodrick to use a Howl and follow it up with the same tactic as before.
  15. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    "Holy shit Machop!" Harry staggers back a step. He didn't have his Pokemon, but there was no way he could lose this Machop when it was right in his face. Harry steps forward covering the ground he lost and grabs a hold of the Machop.

Being lighter than Harry had expected he had no trouble suplexing the small-er Pokemon. The Machop hits the floor with a loud thud as Harry is on top of it his knee in it's chest. "Come on. Ya know how ta wrastle don't ya?" No sooner had Harry finished his sentence when the Machop kicked Harry hard lurching him forward a bit allowing the Machop to slide out from under him. "Shit!" Before Harry could react the Machop had picked him up and hurled him towards a wall.

Harry hit the wall and a table rather hard. Harry looks up shaking his head as a Pokeball falls into his hands. "Ugh...go whoever ya are!" Harry throws the Pokeball hoping that it was at least Jolty who could help. As the red light formed into the Pokemon Harry hears a loud yawn. "Pooooooke." Harry looks down to see the Slowpoke he was trying to catch in the cave. "Slowpoke eh? Ugh...do...something. I dunno. Wait...Slowpoke use Yawn!" Harry stammers as he remembers the Slowpoke put Jolty to sleep rather well when the two fought.
  16. SenpaiPancake

Nurse Joy had broken from her captors grasp as the battle began. The Rocket’s paid her no mind, their focus completely on Hats and Harry. She bee lined past Alyn and towards the doorway Mark partially occupied, where he had been taking in the scene with his Pokedex. The request for his Pokemon had barely left his mouth as the Nurse flew past him and into the front room. She returned in seconds, a pile of Pokeballs in her arm. “Cleffa…. Slowpoke… no no, you had… Ah! Here we go! Totodile and Wurmple!” She set the Pokeballs down on the table before handing Mark his two. A resonating crash shook the room, drawing a scream from the Nurse’s lips. Harry had crashed into the aforementioned table, scattering the Pokeballs across the room. With harry dealt with for the moment, the Rocket duo turned to Hats.
    “Now Machop, use Strength to lift that bed and squash the Lotad!” The female Rocket smirked at her partner as her Machop tore the hospital bed from its securements. “I don’t think we’ll be needing you and that Taillow, Felix.” Alyn, in a moment of pure instinct, dove for the Lotad as the bed came down. The sickening sound of cracking bone echoed through the room as Alyn’s skull was crushed beneath the Machop’s attack. Slowpoke’s Yawn hit the Machop seconds later, but it was too late. Nurse Joy’s eyes rolled back into her head as screamed in terror once more before fainting. The sickening silence was broken as Felix shook his head sadly, watching the red begin to pool beneath the girl’s body.
    “Now you’ve done it Marie. Now we have to finish the rest of them off. Boss said if anything happened, no witnesses.” The woman, Marie, laughed at her partner as she threw an empty Pokeball at the Lotad.
    “Oh well,” she shrugged, “I get a free Pokemon outta it.” She recalled the Machop before tossing out a second Pokeball, releasing her Duskull.
    “Let’s go twerps. I wanna see what you’re made of.”

Party:

[​IMG]
    Slowpoke - Lv. 4 – 100%

Opponents:

[​IMG]
    Taillow - Lv. 6 – 100%

[​IMG]
    Duskull - Lv. 5 – 100%

---------

Yona trembled in her hiding spot, listening as Bill tore the front office apart.
    “I can smell you girl. I know you’re in here somewhere! And when I get my hands on you…” A sickening smile crept across the Rocket’s face as he licked his lips. The timid maid shook with every crash that rang out from the other room. A small gasp escaped her lips as Nurse Joy screamed again, before clamping her small hands over her mouth. The silence was suffocating as Yona’s heart beat furiously. The second’s ticked by, but the girl heard nothing. Chancing a peek, she moved her head slowly to the side. The room, though a complete mess, was clear. Yona let out a small sigh of relief, before the dread set in. She could see everywhere but the couch itself that she was hidden behind. She tilted her head back slowly, shaking with absolute terror. The Rocket smiled down at the girl, the grotesque glee apparent in his face.
    ‘'Ello poppet.”
  17. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Mark wanted to scream himself, though he contained himself. He had seen awful crimes committed at his own home, though this was particularly gruesome. Mark's fear began to turn to anger as he looked at what the Rockets had done. How could these people go around hurting others like this? How could they be so horrible? He threw his own pokeballs onto the floor, focusing his rage on the Rockets as he thought of all they had put him through. Criminal scum like this had continued to ruin his life for years. They continued to take everything from him. Friends. Family. Everything! No more would he run. No more would he ignore them. These criminals had ruined his life for years and now it was his turn to ruin theirs.

"I will make you pay!" He shouted at the Rockets, no longer able to contain his anger. "Danny, Totodile! Come on out and help me defeat these Rockets once and for all! Danny use stringshot on Tailow and Totodile use aqua jet on the Duskull!" Mark ordered the two pokemon. Attacking like this was risky, especially against two superior pokemon. But Mark was ready to take a risk and strike.