Ten Questions Game, HC Edition

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Darth_Slaverus, May 19, 2017.

1. Darth_Slaverus

Darth_Slaverus Member vet

Here's a fun little game I remember from my old RPing site, thought it might be fun to give it a go here. It works like this: Pick 10 RP characters that you know well enough to predict the reactions from (or at least can parody), place them in random order, and answer the questions. Here are the questions:

1. Divide the list up by even and odd. Which group of five would make a better Five Man Band (like a Power Rangers team)? Who would you slot in each position: Leader, Lancer (second-in-command), Big Guy, Smart Guy, The Chick? If you think the team would be improved by swapping one character between the even and odd groups, which ones would you switch?

2. Gender-swap 2, 8 & 10. Which character would have the most change in their story arc? Which the least? Would any of these characters have to have a complete personality change to be believable as the opposite sex?

3. Compare the matchups of 1 & 8 and 5 & 9. (Ignore canon sexual preferences for the moment.) Which couple would be more compatible? Which couple would be more plausible to people from either principal's home culture?

4. Your team is 3, 4 & 9. The mission consists of a social challenge, a mental challenge and a physical challenge. Which team member do you assign to each challenge?

5) 7 becomes 1's boss for a week in some plausible fashion. How's their working relationship?

6) 2 finds him/her/itself inserted into 6's continuity. As far as anyone other than 2 or 6 is concerned, they've always been there. What role would 2 be presumed to have had in 6's story, and could they fit in without going wonky?

7) 3 and 5 get three wishes. The catch is that they have to agree on all three wishes before they get the benefits of any of them. What three wishes would they make?

8) 1 and 2 are brainwashed by a one-time artifact that works even on people immune to mind control to attack and kill 4. They keep their normal personality, skills and competence level, except any Code vs. Killing has been turned off. Can 4 survive? How?

9) 6, 7, 9 & 10 must help an orphanage full of small and depressed children have a merry Christmas. Who does what, knowing that at the very least the kids will be expecting a visit from Santa The Holiday Moblin?

10) 3 and 8 are challenged to circumnavigate the Earth in eighty days or less, using only forms of transportation invented before 1900. Can they do it, or will they be fatally distracted by sidequests or their own personality conflicts?

Bonus Question:
    The characters get internet screennames. What are they?

I'll have mine up in a bit, I gotta randomize a list since I know the numbers already :haa:
  2. Darth_Slaverus

My results:
    1. Hestia deValant
    2. Julius Surgate
    3. Lamia
    4. Clarence Clearwater
    5. Judith Vilcaron
    6. Flayre
    7. Rika
    8. Yasmin
    9. Yuku
    10. Pooky

Question 1: Well, Team A would look like...

Leader: Rika (The spunky kid hero, I can see him taking charge)
    Lancer: Hestia (Probably the least-fitting, but I can see her butting heads with Rika)
    Big Guy: Lamia (She's a priestess of Din and good at fighting)
    Smart Guy: Judith Vilcaron (She's a priestess of Nayru and good at thinking)
    Chick: Yuku (I feel like most of this party would like her)

Meanwhile, Team B:

Leader: Flayre (Too domineering to accept anything less, and the other positions are better-filled)
    Lancer: Yasmin (She's a hedonist, perfect right-hand woman for Flayre)
    Big Guy: Julius Surgate (He's a powerhouse, could be the leader but I think most of this team would revolt)
    Smart Guy: Clarence Clearwater (As a professor at the academy as well as the mildest personality here, he's a natural fit)
    Chick: Pooky (Who doesn't like Pooky, he makes a great mascot)

Team A is actually pretty well-adjusted, honestly. There might be some friction between individual members, but I feel like they could easily come together to fight for a common cause. Also, Rika's harem.

Team B, on the other hand, has a serious identity crisis. Flayre, Yasmin, and Pooky could make a great bunch of pleasure-seekers, but Clarence would probably balk at their antics and Julius would probably try to arrest them all, if not slay them outright. They could temporarily band together to face a shared enemy, but likely not anything more.

If I had to make a single trade to make the teams more ideal, I'd probably trade Hestia for Julius. Hestia's impressionable enough to fall under Flayre's sway, and might make a streetwise Lancer to Flayre's aristocratic Leader, leaving the acrobatic Yasmin to be the Big Guy. Julius' departure would thus make Team B more stable, and he might make a good Leader or Lancer to Team A, his grizzled veterancy clashing with Rika.

Sorry, Clarence. You're stuck with Team Debauchery. At least I think you'll be meek enough to go along with it?

Question 2: So, we're gonna gender-swap Julius, Yasmin, and Pooky. Welp.

Julia Surgate is a cranky-yet-badass old lady, as well as the finest weaponsmith in Hyrule, which is probably where her bulging muscles come from. I can see her maybe having some issues rising through the ranks initially due to her gender, but when all is said and done, I don't feel like she'd be that different from Julius... Aside from, y'know, being urmum, and everyone else's.

Yasef: Without a doubt, this gender-swap changes the most about the character. By virtue of being a male Gerudo, Male Yasmin probably never leaves her people and instead rules as a corrupt, lazy, womanizing king. It's a toss-up as to whether he gets beheaded by his own subjects, or his natural charm keeps him in good stead. He probably leaves most of the serious work to his advisors, though.

I feel like female Pooky changes the least; she might be less enamoured with the idea of working for a Gerudo, but not much else.

Question 3: Our pairings are Hestia/Yasmin and Judith/Yuku. I swear I did not rig my list.

Um, normally this question is supposed to produce ridiculous crack pairings, but I actually think both of these are pretty plausible! Hestia/Yasmin has the young, aspiring magician fall in with the seductive, classy thief, no doubt leading to a crime drama with lots of steamy romance. On the other hand, Judith and Yuku are both Nayruites who are already friendly toward one another. Suddenly, all the jokes about Judith being Maku's second mommy seem pretty apt.

If I had to pick which is more likely to work out, though, I'd say Judith/Yuku, just because Yasmin is a serial heartbreaker.

Question 4: Our team is Lamia, Clarence, and Yuku. This is pretty much a no-brainer. Lamia is a priestess of Din, so she takes the physical challenge, Clarence is a university professor, so he takes the mental challenge, and Yuku's a thief who picks people's pockets, so I figure she can use her skills at distracting a mark to complete the social challenge. Easy-peasy.

Question 5: Rika becomes Hestia's boss for a week. Well, I think Hestia might chafe under Rika's thumb, detesting the idea of having to work for a "kid." Likewise, I can see Rika being super-strict and critical of everything Hestia does, but at the same time I think he would genuinely want her to succeed. It would be one of those stressful weeks where nothing seems to go right, but the end result turns out pretty well after all, leading the two to breathe a sigh of relief and reconcile.

Question 6: Julius is inserted into Flayre's backstory. Hoo boy. Looks like they really are the Adam & Eve of the HC universe. More seriously, this either means that Julius is secretly one of Flayre's cultists, and thus the world is doomed, or Julius is Flayre's archenemy, pursuing her as she wreaks havoc across Hyrule. Which will probably end badly for her.

Question 7: Judith and Lamia get three wishes, but they have to agree on them. On the surface, this might seem like a bad situation, since they're both priestesses of different goddesses and Judith dislikes Lamia, but I think they could agree on destroying Ganon, bringing about world peace, and fucking up Farore's church, ensuring the Golden Goddesses reign forever.

Question 8: Hestia and Julius are brainwashed into attacking Clarence by an evil artifact. Can Clarence survive?

... No. Clarence is fucked. Even if he's read about the artifact in his library, A) it burned down, and B) Julius will kill him solo before he can even do anything. Hestia can theatrically announce Clarence's demise, or something.

Question 9: Rika, Flayre, Pooky, and Yuku must save Christmas. I don't know why these results are so perfect, I used Random.org to generate a list.

Pooky- dresses up as the Holiday Moblin, he's too small for the outfit and probably doesn't listen to the kids, but they find him adorable anyway.

Rika- plays an elf, probably hating his life the whole time

Yuku- dresses up as the Holiday Moblin's wife, probably tries to bake cookies or something

Flayre- the sexy elf in charge of delivering presents. This will likely turn out badly, given that she will instill all the wrong values in young children.

Pooky is clutch

Question 10: Lamia and Yasmin must travel the world in eighty days. They're actually pretty good foils for one another, could make for a good movie. Yasmin's pretty resourceful, but also liable to get into trouble at every stop along the way- success might depend on the more-grounded Lamia's ability to put up with Yasmin's flirting and reign her in. But I think they have a better than even chance of making it, especially if there's a reward for doing so.

Bonus Question: What are the characters' internet usernames?

Hestia: NotAGuy
    Julius: Julius_Caesar
    Lamia: DevoteeOfDin
    Clarence: The_Professor
    Judith: NayruIsNear
    Flayre: FairySexy<33
    Rika: whereswollo
    Yasmin: TheLovelySpy
    Yuku: Zoramom3
    Pooky: Danabadabing
  3. Electronic Ink

Electronic Ink local zora vet

1. Marina
    2. Yuku
    3. Judith
    4. Fairy Blue
    5. Wollo
    6. Remei
    7. Tessa
    8. Enigmata
    9. Datura
    10. Faust

1. Divide the list up by even and odd. Which group of five would make a better Five Man Band (like a Power Rangers team)? Who would you slot in each position: Leader, Lancer (second-in-command), Big Guy, Smart Guy, The Chick? If you think the team would be improved by swapping one character between the even and odd groups, which ones would you switch?

Team One:
    Marina, Judith, Wollo, Tessa, and Datura.
    LEADER: Probably Judith, since she's the Wisest. She wouldn't be able to tolerate the rest stuffing around,
    LANCER: Datura. She'd settle for nothing less, and she's pretty much the Opposite of Judith
    BIG GUY: Marina. She will kick all the ass and protect all the magic-afflicted children.
    SMART GUY: Between Tessa and Wollo? Wollo :lol:
    THE CHICK: Tessa! The hilariously dorky mistress of 'saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand'

Team Two:
    Yuku, Fairy Blue, Remei, Enigmata, and Faust.​

LEADER: Fairy Blue. She'd bully everyone else out of the way.
    LANCER: Eni. She's not really the opposite of Fairy Blue at all, but they'd definitely chafe with eachother.
    BIG GUY: Remei. She's a pirate, for goodness' sake.
    SMART GUY: Yuku, because she knows her shit even if she's too high to care half the time.
    THE CHICK: Faust. Because honestly he is the only person capable of being the balance of this mess of a team. He'd be perfectly grumpy about it, too.

To balance? Sweet Nayru, get Eni and Fairy Blue on different teams. That is altogether too much ambition on one team. But then again, Datura's on the other team and either of them on the same team as Datura is a m i s t a k e. I...don't think there's any salvaging this XD

2. Gender-swap 2, 8 & 10. Which character would have the most change in their story arc? Which the least? Would any of these characters have to have a complete personality change to be believable as the opposite sex?

Genderbent Yuku (open)

[​IMG]

YUKU: Yuku would be pretty much exactly the same as a male. Capital-d-Dad, ridiculously overprotective of his triplets, former musician, bit of a druggo...yep, everything stays the same. Only thing that would change would be the circumstances under which he was left with the triplets. Probably because Yuku was initially going to be a male anyway, there's not much difference here.

Genderbent Enigmata (open)

[​IMG]

ENIGMATA: Oh wow. Male Eni would be...suave, charming, and probably just as much of a superior self-righteous jerk as Girl Eni. He'd probably be less flamboyant than Girl Eni, potentially. Maybe more tough than smooth and feminine, since Eni is very svelte and feminine. I'd expect Male Eni to be the picture of graceful masculine charm.

Genderbent Faust (open)

[​IMG]

FAUST: Hahahahaha. Faust wouldn't change much either. She'd be just as much of the Grumpy Bones type as regular Faust. Not much to talk about, here. None of these three would change much.

3. Compare the matchups of 1 & 8 and 5 & 9. (Ignore canon sexual preferences for the moment.) Which couple would be more compatible? Which couple would be more plausible to people from either principal's home culture?

MARINA AND ENI
    This...sounds like a terrible idea, honestly. Or maybe a great idea. It's one of the two, here, there would be no middle ground. It's one extreme or the other. Either Eni would be eternally thorny to Marina, who would probably be peeved about the eternal rejection, or Marina's constant 'help people' attitude would manage to bludgeon its way through Eni's cold exterior and they'd be power lesbians together. I'd bet Marina's attitude towards Eni's not-real-magic would be fascinating to see- 'magic' used not as a weapon or as a defense, but as something to entertain. Also...I've just realised I have no idea if Marina is actually blue or if that's just how my mind imagined the cursed girl to look, but if she is Eni would like that she's not squishy and pink.
    WOLLO AND DATURA
    jfc XD This ship. This ship is the shit. Datura can seduce anything, but...Wollo?! This is great. I can't even imagine how the hell this would work. Wollo.

Marina and Eni is the more viable ship here, by far. They'd...actually have a pretty good chance of making it together and being adorable. Not as much as I ship Hestia and Eni lol, but I can honestly see Marina and Eni bonding together and being the cutest couple.

4. Your team is 3, 4 & 9. The mission consists of a social challenge, a mental challenge and a physical challenge. Which team member do you assign to each challenge?

Judith, Fairy Blue and Datura. Oh dear. This is the least compatible trio ever. Social challenge goes to Datura, definitely- she could charm the pants off an...well, an octorok. Mental goes to Judith without a doubt- Wisdom and all. Physical therefore is Fairy Blue- and I guess with her Shadow Enchantment and stuff she could beat a foe okay, but if 'physical' means like, lifting weights, she's going to bitch about it until either Seven comes and does it or Judith and Datura simultaneously snap and just do it already to shut Fairy Blue up.

5) 7 becomes 1's boss for a week in some plausible fashion. How's their working relationship?
    Pffft. Tessa should not be in charge of anyone. No-nonsense Marina would probably have some beef with the fact that she's under the command of Queen Saaaaaaaaaaand, but she'd probably be stymied by the fact that Tessa is exactly the type to, along the journey, accidentally awaken a millennia-old leviathan, destroy Castle Town, slay the leviathan in messy but powerful glory and win the house cup for Gryffindor. She might be the summoner of chaos itself, but Tessa still gets stuff done, especially when she has someone of Common Sense like Marina to balance her.

6) 2 finds him/her/itself inserted into 6's continuity. As far as anyone other than 2 or 6 is concerned, they've always been there. What role would 2 be presumed to have had in 6's story, and could they fit in without going wonky?

Yuku in Remei's backstory? That would be...wow. It'd change Remei's backstory a lot. There's a few parallels between Yuku and Remei's mother, Datura, but the one main thing is that Yuku wouldn't have left Remei at all if she'd seen her in need- which, given that Remei was beaten as a child for being Not Violent, she certainly was. That means that Remei would have either grown up with a stanch ally in Yuku (who's only three years older than Remei, so they'd be okay age-wise to be BFFs) or wouldn't have even grown up in the Pirate's Fortress at all, because Yuku would Prison Break the two of them out of there. That, or Yuku would dumbly intervene in one of Remei's punishments and probably be straight-up killed. Unless that last part happens, Remei's backstory would change entirely with the introduction of Yuku. It's funny how much a friend would help her.
    7) 3 and 5 get three wishes. The catch is that they have to agree on all three wishes before they get the benefits of any of them. What three wishes would they make?

Judith and Wollo getting three wishes? Wollo would probably wish for everyone to be friends, which Judith would probably concede on (with a few addendums- friends with those Din-loving dunderheads? With no rules? Perish the thought!). After that, I imagine Wollo would just kind of sit there, stymied, leaving Judith to wish for world security and the veneration and majesty of Nayru the Goddesses to protect Hyrule forever.

8) 1 and 2 are brainwashed by a one-time artifact that works even on people immune to mind control to attack and kill 4. They keep their normal personality, skills and competence level, except any Code vs. Killing has been turned off. Can 4 survive? How?

Marina and Yuku vs. Fairy Blue? Honestly, Marina would be delighted for the excuse- I doubt she'd even need the artifact to try and kill Fairy Blue. Fairy Blue is screwed. She's a savage who'd fight back like a feral cat, abusing all her shadow-enchantment shapeshifting powers, but in the end Marina knows exactly how to combat magic and how to kick her ass. Plus...Fairy Blue's made of living metal. Yuku's Electric Aura is a pretty damn useful tool there.

9) 6, 7, 9 & 10 must help an orphanage full of small and depressed children have a merry Christmas. Who does what, knowing that at the very least the kids will be expecting a visit from Santa The Holiday Moblin?

Remei, Tessa, Datura and Faust? Tessa would hurl presents at everyone. Happiness and rainbows for all. Datura would sniff and probably be irritated at helping the kids but eventually feel bad and start giving them money. Remei would...take the kids flying, yes. She loves flying, therefore everyone must love flying. Faust would probably actually be pretty compassionate on the inside about it, because he's got to be a softy inside that grumpy shell, right? Right? Surely.

10) 3 and 8 are challenged to circumnavigate the Earth in eighty days or less, using only forms of transportation invented before 1900. Can they do it, or will they be fatally distracted by sidequests or their own personality conflicts?

Judith and Eni, working together? I imagine they could do it, probably snarking at eachother the whole time. It'd be quite literally Around the World in Eighty Days, except with more preaching from hot-air balloons. They might be irritated about it, but both Judith and Eni are very driven people and would be determined to complete the challenge.
    Bonus Question: The characters get internet screennames. What are they?

Marina: SalemGirl
    Yuku: I have to concede on ZoraMom3
    Judith: Nayrulover
    Fairy Blue: QueenOfEverything
    Wollo: FRIEND
    Remei: Tornado96
    Tessa: Saaaaaand
    Enigmata: MaidenOfMystery
    Datura: sexylady
    Faust: hesdeadjim
  4. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    Wow, I feel so honoured. :haa:
    Poor Clarence. A shame that Julius is pretty much the most powerful character on HC. And he has Zora mail, which allows him to resist pretty much the only reliable source of damage Clarence has. A shame.

I genuinely feel so attacked by this post. I guess that means I better participate! Later, though.
  5. Eevachu

Eevachu Admin admin

I tried to pick characters that hadn't been picked yet, for variety(As such, Rika is the only one shared). My list is:

1. Luna
    2. Horus
    3. Bepu
    4. Eve
    5. Rika
    6. Leskar
    7. Nicholas
    8. Pip
    9. Bell
    10. Kalvar

Q1: Interesting that Luna and Horus got split up...

Team A is:

Leader: Rika
    Lancer: Nicholas
    Smart Guy: Luna
    Big Guy: Bell
    Chick: Bepu

I feel this one is pretty straightforward, though there are some variances you could make. I placed Rika and Nicholas as leader/lancer partially because their dynamic is already friends who act as foils to each other's weaknesses as is. Nicholas is much more headstrong and would probably force the group into shenanigans, but he is dumb and would be quick to listen to Rika's word so Rika would be the one to take charge eventually. Luna is smart and quickwitted, and though Rika definitely excels her in that regard, with a lack of a more proper position for either of them that's who she is. Nicholas may seem like more of a proper Big Guy than Bell, but Bell does not work anywhere near as well of a lancer to Rika, or anyone else in that regard. Plus, Bell is somewhat unlearned, and while Nicholas is an idiot he is not stupid. Bepu as The Chick is obvious- he's the sandwich man, everyone should love him.

Team B:

Leader: Leskar
    Lancer: Horus
    Smart Guy: Pip
    Big Guy: Eve
    Chick: Kalvar

Whoo boy. Everyone on this team is stupid. I think my explanations require a little more justification here. First, Leskar as leader- While I think both Horus and Pip may seem more privy to try to step up as leader, no one will follow Pip except Kalvar and maybe Eve, and it will probably just create a divide in the team so that will eventually die. Horus has the protagonist hotbloodedness in him, but I think he would ultimately falter to Leskar's driven justice-freak mind. I think it is easiest for Leskar to be the one that is followed, too- Kalvar and likely Eve would immediately take up with him, and I think Horus would come to respect him as they are similar in a lot of ways, but Leskar is wiser. Pip would have conflict with him, but that will happen with anyone so we just accept it. I put Horus as lancer because though Pip is a better lancer, no one else fits as a smart guy. Horus, at least, has those similarities, but is much younger and less developed, so it could create an interesting dynamic. Pip is not a booksmart person, but he at least has street smarts. Eve is stupid and hits stuff, pretty clear big guy. Kalvar is the chick because he would kiss up to everyone here probably, and is probably the most conflict-avoidant person here. I expect Pip would leave this party instantly, if he could.

These teams are assuming that Horus/Luna being apart doesn't matter, or Team B falls apart, though you could argue maybe that helps stabilize it in Horus's regard. Regardless, Team A fares so much better. Rika already gets along quite well with Nicholas and Bepu, so that solves a lot of conflict on his side. Bepu and Bell could resolve most conflicts here easily I think, and the group would pretty easily suck up any issues. Plus, I think Rika and Luna would likely get along without the presence of Horus, so that is another boon for them. They are a pretty powerhouse team, too. Team B is just a ticking timebomb.

Q2. Genderswap Horus, Pip, and Kalvar.

Hora: Well, Hora is the most changed, I think. I feel like it would change her entire dynamic with Luna, though them dating might still be in place- though it is difficult to say if things would have progressed the same with their relationship at all. I feel like that is something I could only know if they were my characters, especially because Luna is involved. Due to where her upbringing is, I doubt her personality would change much at all, though.

Pip(I think a girl named Pip is really funny so I'm keeping it): Pip is hard to say exactly what her changes are, but she would be very different no matter what. Her childhood would likely be different, since he could not essentially bully the other children to take their things since a lot of that is tied to his larger size as male and there's likely some societal assumptions about male domination/control there too. I think Pip would have just become a prostitute or something instead, if things progressed long enough without parental supervision. If her parents intervened, however, she likely wouldn't have been sent to knight school, though. It's possible her entire character and personality would be drastically different, but it could stay the same if one were to jump through a few hoops.

Kalvara: I actually think Kalvara would be pretty unchanged with a genderswap. Kalvara's identity is not really tied to gender, so she would remain mostly intact. Perhaps she would have been treated a tad differently in the caves when growing up, but it would still have been primarily the same result.

Q3. LunaxPip vs RikaxBell

Oh god the two worst pairings ever(rip Horus), two of them are my characters too. Luna and Pip would probably never work, Luna would be absolutely disgusted by Pip, and this is assuming Horus doesn't exist(but without all of the changes to Luna's character not having Horus would bring, which wouldn't even make sense as a scenario anyway). If Horus did exist, Pip or Horus would be dead. Rika would think Bell is a dumb farm girl and Bell would be amazed by Rika, as she is with Kokiri, but in a platonic sense. Neither of these pairings work at all, though Luna and Pip is likely more accepted? Bell comes from a farm so they'd probably think Rika is just a normal kid, not very well accepted. It probably has more chance of working out, just because like I said, Horus would just kill Pip.

Q4. Bepu, Eve, and Bell take on a challenge.

This one is mostly straightforward. Both Bell and Bepu would be good at the social challenge, but I would give it to Bell, partially because Bepu is better suited for another role, but also because Bell is adept at social scenarios. She is a kind, helpful Hylian knight sworn to the people. Individuals would easily gather around and help or work with her, regardless of what the task was. Bepu is the mental challenge. While not super skilled at it, I think he could fare if it wasn't too complex(Making sammiches takes the brainwork, and the sammiches can help him think too), and he, at the very least, is the most adept at it. Eve literally can't do anything except the physical challenge, but she would thrive fairly well- she is used to getting beat up, she has a Muscle Band, and she is not afraid to hit stuff way harder than she should.

Q5. Nicholas becomes Luna's boss for a week.

I feel like they would work pretty well, actually. Nicholas is pretty relaxed, if a bit unreasonable in their tasks depending on the job(Knowing Nicholas, they're probably trying to take down some monster or something). Luna may have a little trouble keeping up at times, but Nicholas is not unkind and I think she would be used to dealing with the kind of recklessness he brings, since Horus shares some of those traits. They also complement each other well, as she can provide Nicholas the ranged and aerial support/cover he needs because he doesn't know how to protect himself, because let's be honest even if this job was trying to sell apples they would end up in some crazy fight still. I think the job would go pretty well, honestly.

Q6. Horus gets inserted into Leskar's continuity.

This. . . would not work, mostly because Leskar is centuries older than Horus. The only role I could see Horus playing is that he could be the one that reawakened Leskar, though even that is unclear because a specific date is not listed. I doubt Horus would be the kind to simply free, so perhaps he discovered it as a child?

Q7. Bepu and Rika get 3 wishes.

Bepu would probably wish for the ultimate sandwich, and Rika would be so intrigued by what that could be that he'd agree. Impressed by the food, Rika would wish for the ultimate candy, and Bepu would agree in kind because he's passive and nice and Rika would probably bully him if he disagreed. For their third wish, Rika would probably be satisfied and let Bepu do whatever he wanted as long as it was interesting, and Bepu would be so overwhelmed he wouldn't know what to do. He would probably end up either not using it or wishing for some way to instantly deliver sandwiches to any place he wants. Rika would agree as long as Bepu kept sending him sandwiches.

Q8. Luna and Horus brainwashed to kill Eve.

Eve is fucking dead. Luna and Horus have better synergy than probably any character on the site, and Eve is stupid and easy to trick. Horus may have a hard time in a straight up 1v1 versus her, but Eve is not a smart enough to deal with the ranged support from Luna along with her Loftwing. The only way Eve could survive is if she managed to run away somehow(which admittedly she is good at doing) and get help from like, Rika or Julius. If she did that they could beat them maybe, though Rika would probably be a better ally because Julius would probably be pretty conflicted about killing Luna and Horus and take it easy on them, making the fight much more difficult.

Q9. Leskar, Nicholas, Bell, and Kalvar have to save Christmas.

This one is less interesting than Darth's.

Leskar dresses up as Santa, taking his job too seriously and bringing divine justice upon children to determine if they are truly worthy of presents. At first he denies them presents and makes it worse, getting kicked out of his position as Santa and becoming like some Christmas fairy that delivers presents. He begrudgingly delivers presents to all the kids, perhaps learning a Christmas lesson that they are children and all hearts can change. Therefore, only evil adults who have already matured fully should be executed for their crimes.

Bell is not the best with kids, but she is pretty kind and willing to help so the kids would probably like her.

A lot of the kids would like Nicholas most I think, because he's a cool hero guy who can tell them all sorts of cool stories and inspire hope.

I don't know how well Kalvar deals with the kids, but with a similar tragic upbringing he could probably relate to them and help cheer them up.

Surprisingly I think they could do decent work. If there was a reason the orphanage seemed to be struggling(Like someone stealing money or not doing it), the group would be pretty quick to deal with and fix that, too, which would help it over time. If they just didn't have much money, I think most of them would be eager to help say, fundraise too, and I think they'd be decently successful because of Bell's status and Leskar's uniqueness. Plus, they could get Julius to personally ask the King of Hyrule to donate thousands of roop to the church to save it.

Q10. Bepu and Pip have to travel the world in 80 days.

This is easy for Bepu, he is used to running across Hyrule already. Pip may be more difficult, mostly because he is probably less eager to leave Southern Hyrule(assuming this is a conflict that matters and is not ignored for this scenario), but I think they could accomplish it if there was some motivation for finishing it. Bepu is a sandwich man, so getting food would likely not be an issue, and Pip is pretty resourceful and used to living in rough environments. The two of them may have their differences, but I think Bepu is laidback enough that they could push through it, especially with his new Razor Seed Deluxe Stack™ for Pip to eat.

Bonus: The usernames.

1. Luna - LoveOfHorus (LOH)
    2. Horus - HeartOfLuna (HOL)
    3. Bepu - TheDeliveryMan21
    4. Eve - mynameisevewhyisitaskin
    5. Rika - I can't argue with Whereswollo
    6. Leskar - IAmKira
    7. Nicholas - Herotime1
    8. Pip - alifeofpleasure
    9. Bell - SunflowerSeed
    10. Kalvar - Herotime2
    Last edited: May 20, 2017
  6. Doc Genz

Doc Genz frozen again Moderator

3DS Friend Code:
    4081-5508-8152
    After much consideration I'm doing this :stone: I'm not ready but I'm starting anyway.

1 Yetata
    2 Locke
    3 Pip
    4 Spaghet
    5 Rika
    6 Abigail
    7 Pooky
    8 Wollo
    9Dante
    10 Tomate

Question 1) Team One: Leader Pooky, Lancer Dante, Big Guy Yetata, Smart Guy Pip, and The Chick Rika

These two are amazing teams, but I couldn't fit them all into the roles somehow. Who would really be the Big Guy if Yetata was the Chick? If Rika was the Smart Guy then how could I be fair to Pip and Dante? So I made Dante the Lancer because he's actually very powerful. Don't underestimate Dante, ever. Let's say Pooky decided the roles, he's the Leader, badabing. I admit I was gonna make Pooky the Smart Guy and Pip the Leader, either way this is a fantastic and powerful team. All of the roles have character and even the Chick is a trigger-happy Blaster archetype. Seriously have a thread with Rika and watch him shoot and explode all the enemies. He's a little OP unless you do social interaction and puzzles as the base of your thread.

Team Two: Leader Locke, Lancer Abigail, Big Guy Wollo, Smart Guy Tom, the Chick Spaghet

This one blows my mind. Everybody's an interesting character and everyone is unique to boot. Wollo is the big guy because he's got the telltale dullness of the big boy and to be honest octoroks are pretty huge. The Chick went to law school or some shit so we're actually doing better than the previous team. Locke leading a team like this makes my imagination run. Is this the Legion of Doom? It very well could be with enough planning. I wouldn't switch out any of the teammates because they split so well into the correct teams. This is something I didn't account for when I made my list, I'm just really lucky.

Question 2) I generally don't think gender changes much in an action setting, those who end up being PCs are usually not hindered by any differences. However, this question includes Tomate. Being female would make her life as a Yeti a little comfier if we're to go by Twilight Princess. Would Tom have difficulties being alone? Who would fetch the cheese? These are the big questions in life.

Wollo and Locke being female wouldn't change anything, but for different reasons. Locke is a victim of circumstance as a thief, and would probably still be a thief. Wollo is an Octorok. Wollo could already be female, his mustache is just a piece of greenery. We seriously couldn't know.

Question 3) Yetata and Wollo would get along splendidly, but Rika and Dante takes the cake here. Is this my new OTP? Maybe. I admittedly don't remember Dante that well, I mostly remember him a lot from Hylian Shield. I just know he did some good things here and is probably still a total badass. Rika would be cold at first, but would later warm up to Dante's charisma and probably stroke his beard tenderly. Think about that for a moment.

Question 4) Pip should go for the physical challenge, since Spaghet gets the social challenge and Dante the mental challenge. I think they'd survive.

Question 5) Pooky is Yetata's boss. I mean he sort of is already. Would she refuse his charms? No way.

addendum: I've seen her in a thread just following Seven's orders. Now Seven is harsh and under very evil influence. Pooky is only evil because Walmart capitalism seems bad. It's totally legal but it's morally wrong. Pooky has a kind demeanor and tells you honestly to your face that he wants to murder you. He then proceeds to not murder you because Pooky is a decent human being.

Question 6) Locke has to seamlessly enter Abigail's life. Maybe he's always been there? This could play out a little like Twilight. Maybe Abigail is sucked into Locke's family relations instead? He enters her windah like a suave butler of the night and then steals her heart with his wiles. :side: Then he robs her blind. He burgles her house like it's not a thing. He doesn't need to be in her life forever. He has a Fence to visit so he can cash in all her stuff.

Question 7) Pip and Rika need to agree. Does Rika just lay down and accept all of the seed addict's wishes? Rika is pretty smart. He would accept Pip's wishes if the alternative was no granted wishes at all. I think Pip would wish for some valuable things and Rika would probably smurf off with a few of them as payment for putting up with it.

Question 8) Spaghet fucking dies. Don't even joke with me. He's fucking dead. You can't change the past. Locke and Yetata outskill him and their personalities would put his guard down through the floor. Yetata says hi and lures him into a room with Locke. Maybe Spaghet sweats a little because Locke is shutting the door. It's too late, he can't move fast enough.

I should have expected an innocent character game to end with Spaghet getting lured into a room and murdered. I swear to god you did this on purpose.

Question 9) Okay first off fuck this Holiday Moblin, Dante looks exactly like Santa. Pooky supplies the gifts from his enterprises. Tom supplies the special effects and doubles as the Abominable Snowman from Rudolph. Abigail is the helpful Elf who basically does everything practical. She's very magical so she's doubly elven. Dante sits on his ass while Abigail lifts kids onto his lap. Tom puts the star on the tree as his snow machine pumps out pretend fluff. Pooky, who has supplied an ungodly amount of gifts, reappears in the scene as a reindeer. He basically looks like Chopper from One Piece.

Question 10) Pip might be able to do it. Wollo is fucked though. Just leave him behind and you're sterling. Pip just steals Julius' Great Flying Machine using black hat magic, as I once discussed in the shoutbox. Yes I think he could do this on HC with enough effort. Just fly around the world. Don't even question it.

The characters get internet screen names. You know I won't do this fairly. You know it.

Yetata - xXAngelDearestXx
    Locke - 78pne297646ce5646 he's got an encrypted name, he's a hacker and makes really bad trojans
    Pip - FoxHound29 he's the internet watchdog who tries to unhack Locke, he's paid by the guard to advance anti-malware software
    Spaghet - cuckqueen42 this was submitted by saria herself because I seriously didn't know what to put
    Rika - ShadowMaster345
    Abigail - kittyphract135 maybe a little too easy, it's a nickname in her sheet. the numbers are the PWC.
    Pooky - PookyOfficial he's a verified corporate account
    Wollo - thefriendteam Wollo is the friend team. You're not on the friend team.
    Dante - d.silvaros@dantesilvaros.me

Tom - goudaSultan
  7. Eevachu

Eevachu Admin admin

These are fun, so I decided to do one more. I chose different characters than what's used before except Rika, who I used again because I couldn't think of a 10th.

1. Leah
    2. Buzzari
    3. Dee
    4. Mia
    5. Gwyn
    6. Briggson
    7. Maku
    8. Sexton Hardcastle
    9. Guy
    10. Rika

Q1:

Team A: Leah, Dee, Gwyn, Maku, Guy

Leader: Gwyn
    Lancer: Leah
    Big Guy: Guy
    Smart Guy: Dee
    Chick: Maku

Gwyn is older, responsible, and charismatic. He’s a natural fit to take charge, especially because most of this team is comprised of children, even if in form only in some cases, so I believe he would be the one to step up. Leah would probably balk at this at first, but I think she would come to unconsciously see a bit of her father in him- this may make her rebel at first, but she’d come around if needed. Guy is the big guy because he’s the strongest, and he’s really only here for a paycheck or whatever. I don’t think he’d play nice with the group especially because they’re a lot of goody-two-shoes kids, though he may mesh a bit with Leah once he learns she has a penchant for thievery. Generally he’d be pretty detached, though. Maku is the chick. That is literally her purpose in any group dynamic ever. It is her role, she was made for it.

Team B: Buzzari, Mia, Briggson, Sexton Hardcastle, Rika

Leader: Sexton Hardcastle
    Lancer: Rika
    Big Guy: Briggson
    Smart Guy: Mia
    Chick: Buzzari

Sec is like the unfortunate anime protagonist who has none of the qualities that actually make a good leader, but sort of falls into the lead role by happenstance. Rika would lancer with him well as he often makes fun of and messes with Sec. Truthfully, Rika is probably a better leader as he would actually guide the group forward while Sec would just bumble around, but Sec’s whole character concept is kind of the loser who is an accidental hero, so he fits in this context well. Briggson is intelligent, but he is also a big Goron who climbs, making him the most fitting big guy. Mia is not the smartest character on the team, but she is still pretty informed and fits the smart guy role. Buzzari is the chick. No one would fight with his calming buzz soothing their ears.

Both teams are actually pretty decent, but Team A takes it in both combat prowess and group dynamic. Team A is a lot stronger, with a heavy hitter in Guy, strong characters like Dee and Gwyn, and decent support with Leah and Maku. Meanwhile, Rika is the only real heavyhitter on Team B. Sec and Briggson are not weak, but Buzzari provides nothing. This would very much be a team about funneling Briggson and Mia’s buffs into Rika and Briggson, while Sec and Mia support and Buzzari buzzes. Admittedly, Mia’s magical support is far more beneficial than what Leah and Maku can provide combined, but they would provide more in other aspects where Mia is lacking. 80% of the work in fights for Team B would be done by Rika and Briggson, while in Team A everyone could contribute notably outside of just making the strong people a little more competent. In terms of social prowess, Team A easily wins. They would have a mostly great dynamic with Gwyn and Maku keeping group spirits high and happy, with the only outlier being Guy who would be more likely to just leave than cause issues. Team B isn’t likely to have issues, as Rika is the only argumentative person and everyone else is either friendly or passive. However, Briggson is the only good face. Sec is a clown, Rika will undoubtedly start a fight at some point, Mia is really shy and reserved without her sister, and everyone will just see Buzzari as a bee. This group would not implode, but I have a hard time seeing them truly mesh and get along.

Q2: Genderswap Buzzari, Sexton Hardcastle, and Rika

Buzzari – Buzzari is the queen bee, buzz. The honey is hers to command. She would probably rule the world as queen bee, and become a deity like Valoo. All would venerate her. Buzzari is a worker bee no more!

Sextina – Wow, Sec can’t even get laid as a girl. That’s sad.

Rika – Rika is already a girl’s name. She would still be kind of an arrogant shithead, though people might initially take to her better because she’d be a cute little girl instead of a little prick. Basically how people see Dee.

Q3: Leah and Sexton Hardcastle vs Gwyn and Guy

“15 is legal in Hyrule.” – Sec, probably. They’re both Hylian thieves, but Leah would probably see Sec as a bad man because he has no spine, is a little sleazy, and kind of a loser. Also he’s a Hylian. Sec would think she’s totally into him, but she’s just playing hard to get. Probably say something dumb as hell like “The only treasure you’ve stolen is my heart.”

Gwyn and Guy is the otp. Guy would initially act all tsundere, but Gwyn’s charismatic smile and gentle heart would burn through Guy’s rough exterior, and they would be together. If Gwyn would fuck a Subrosian, what’s a couple splinters. Zora don’t even have dicks. The only problem is Gwyn has a wife, but it’s probably fine. This is my ship now.

Q4: Team of Dee, Mia, and Guy

This one’s rough, because they both have weaknesses at the social task. I would end up choosing Mia for it. Dee and Guy are wholly unsuited for it, as Dee is a bitch who will instantly fail it and Guy could not feign interest or caring all the way to the end. Mia may feel weakened or reserved without her sister, but it would be a challenge for her to rise to the occasion. She is quite capable socially, she just needs to realize she can do it without her sister around. The mental challenge is difficult, since both Dee and Guy have knowledge of different subjects, and neither are physically intimidating. Dee would be best for the mental task though, generally- she is rather smart and at least as extensive knowledge of botany. Guy, while not physically imposing, works well for the physical challenge if it was some sort of fight. He’s good at killing shit. If it were like a weightlifting contest, he would still probably perform the best in this group, though not well.

Q5: Maku becomes Leah’s boss

Maku is not prepared for this responsibility. She’d probably go around with Leah spreading the word of Nayru and trying to help people in need. While Leah doesn’t especially care, I think she’d go along because it’d be a good cover to blend in with Hylian society and perform her duties. Plus, it’s a great avenue for learning information. I doubt Maku would act much like a boss anyway, and would let things kind of flow naturally, just tackling issues and helping people as they come up spontaneously. At the end of the week, both parties would be happy- Maku that she got to help a bunch of people, and Leah that she got a chance to learn new info with a strong cover. Plus, Leah would still be happy that she got to help people.

Q6: Buzzari is inserted into Briggson’s continuity

This is already canon. Buzzari was at the site of every major event on HC, he was just unseen.

Q7: Dee and Gwyn get wishes

This one is simple. Gwyn has straightforward desires- he loves his wife. He would probably request that Dee let him wish to be with his wife and love her without worry of the physical barriers, so probably some sort of complete heat or fire immunity. In return, he’d give Dee the other two wishes so long as they weren’t nefarious or anything like that. I think Dee would be sympathetic to his cause, and plus she’d get two wishes to herself, so she’d agree. Dee would use the two wishes to with for Ultimate Super Gomgossa X, and for a bird to poop on Rika at a random time once every day no matter where he is. Both parties would leave very satisfied.

Q8: Leah and Buzzari try to kill Mia

This is half the reason I picked this one. Buzzari is basically a non-factor here- he’d be an annoyance, but I think even mind-controlled evil Buzzari’s idea of attacking someone is just to shout “BUZZ” at increasingly loud volumes, then sting them once and pretend to die for 30 minutes only to do it again after. The real story is Leah vs Mia, sister against sister. With no thoughts in mind except killing her sister, Mia would be traumatized by Leah’s actions. She couldn’t lash out against her sister, and would probably either initially die if they were alone, or be saved by someone or a tribe member. If a 1v1, Mia could potentially manage to escape, but that would be difficult as she would not fight back. Mia would try to work to find a way to remove the mind curse and save her sister, but could never actually fight back even in defense. The main strength here is if Mia can play Song of Healing for 10 seconds. If she could, she could at least temporarily null her sister’s killing intent and escape, surviving. This would either end in Mia finding a cure for Leah or dying.

Q9: Briggson, Maku, Guy, Rika save Christmas

Okay, this is the other reason I picked this one. Guy has to save Christmas. Briggson would be eager to help the kids, and Maku was probably already there helping them already- those are easy. I feel like Guy would just say fuck the kids and leave, so let’s assume for some reason or through some compulsion leaving is not an option- he has to at least attempt to help the kids, even if he is really shitty at it. He would probably see their unwasted potential and teach the kids how to steal, then get them to steal Christmas presents. Rika hates every moment of his life, as before. I think this would go well?, in the sense that the kids don’t die. Briggson and Maku would probably do a good job making them happy and balance out the grinch that is Rika. Briggson could give them plants and stuff as cool presents, and Maku could spread love and joy to all and the kids aren’t jaded enough to tell her to fuck off. Guy would turn at least a few of them down the path of crime. Merry Christmas.

Q10: Dee and Sexton Hardcastle go around the world

“She only LOOKS like a kid.” – Sec, probably. This is a tough one. Dee and Sec would be fine because Sec is passive enough to do whatever bossy Dee says, and they’re both crafty enough to put together the tools needed to travel. However, Sec will naturally attract many distractions and generic JRPG sidequests which will be a killer on time. There will also be many distractions as Dee ribs on him for his lack of game whenever he tries to hit on the barmaids they inevitably come across. They are certainly capable of succeeding, and personality conflicts won’t hold them back. The only question would be if they could overcome the unlucky aura Sec has.

Bonus: Usernames. I opted out of most of these because I can't think of any, except this.

Sec would just use his name, Sexton Hardcastle. However, no one would believe that's his real name and think he's just trying to be some edgy loser trying to have a weird name, making fun of him and it. Such is the life.
  8. Darth_Slaverus

Like Eev, I decided to try my hand at this once again, featuring nine new characters (with Judith as the only repeat). Without further ado, here is my new list:

1.Uldinor
    2.Bell
    3.Brina Bolverk
    4.Mia
    5.Meryem
    6.Triton
    7.Opal
    8.Nevelle
    9.Judith Vilcaron
    10.Leskar

Q1:

Team A:

Leader: Brina (The brains behind the operation, and the only one with the funds to salvage this endeavour)
    Lancer: Uldinor (His mysticality contrasts with Brina's pragmatism, he works well as a treacherous advisor)
    Big Guy: Opal (Fits the least, but she is an agile thief and can probably put her daggers to good use)
    Smart Guy: Judith (The resident magic expert and a priestess of Nayru)
    Chick: Meryem (I feel like all of the other members would find her the most tolerable, and her prophecies keep everyone intrigued)

Team B:

Leader: Leskar (His larger than life presence and excessive zeal for punishing injustice make him the natural choice, and I think most of this team are subdued enough to cede the position to him)
    Lancer: Nevelle (Her forgiving nature and shadowy origins make her a good foil to Leskar)
    Big Guy: Bell (As the only armoured, sword-wielding team member, she's a perfect fit)
    Smart Guy: Triton (He's a nerdy scholar and skilled at magic)
    Chick: Mia (Simultaneously the most-huggable and least adept at fighting, would evoke sympathy from most of this team)

Wow. Team A is an utter trainwreck. Putting this one together was hard, and the strange thing is, I don't think it has to do with the individual members so much as it does their lack of a coherent theme as a whole. I considered giving Judith and Uldinor the Leader/Lancer positions since they would hate each other whilst still having similarities, but I don't think either of them could get the rest of the team to follow them. This team only strikes me as believable if you imagine it as Brina hiring the most unscrupulous crew ever for some kind of venture, plus Judith for whatever reason. Meryem and Opal might be able to bond a little over their mischief, but they would both probably be put off by Uldinor. Judith might be individually charmed by everyone except Uldinor, but all of the women's plots going off at once will probably drive the young Nayruite insane. Uldinor would be disinterested in the other team members except as potential virgin sacrifices, preferring to be the creepy guy whispering in Brina's ear, though he might be drawn to Meryem's powers as a seeress. Brina can only put up with this group's antics for so long, and her desire for profit would clash with Judith's charitable outlook. I feel like this group only lasts as long as Brina can pay them- when the rupees dry up, Meryem and Opal are gone, and Judith might have left already.

Team B, henceforth known as Team JUSTICE, fares much better. The entire group is altruistic enough to work as a band of heroes; I'd happily watch a TV series based on them. As mentioned in my blurb above, Leskar probably forces himself into the role of Leader- I considered swapping him and Bell, but Bell strikes me as more of a follower than an officer, and while she would make a level-headed Lancer for Leskar, she's the only other character capable of melee combat. Nevelle and Triton could both fit the Smart Guy and Lancer positions, but Triton is more formally educated, and Nevelle is in many ways Leskar's opposite (gender, more inclined toward forgiveness), so they fit in their respective positions nicely. Mia is the thief among a group of do-gooders, but she ultimately means well and I think everyone but Leskar would sympathize with her plight- Leskar would demand she face justice, but the rest of the team could probably convince him that her aiding them in their quest to apprehend evildoers would suffice as a form of community service to atone for her misdeeds. In a way, I think that's a good snapshot of Team JUSTICE: Leskar's stern, uncompromising view of justice, tempered by everyone else's calmer outlooks.

In a fight, Team JUSTICE easily wins out over Team A. Bonus points since this is a fight that would actually be believable in-universe. Brina and Meryem are more-or-less noncombatants, and Opal would probably run rather than fight against these odds, leaving Uldinor and Judith to fight an entire team capable of combat.

If I were to make one switch in an attempt to fix the teams, I'd trade Judith for Mia in a heartbeat. Judith slides perfectly into the Chick role for Team JUSTICE- She's already friends with Nevelle and Triton, and she would probably like Bell, too. Leskar is a bit more difficult, but her Wisdom might help to direct his righteous wrath toward deserving targets. Team JUSTICE becomes even more incredible. Yay, Judith! Life works out for you, for once! And all it took was throwing a teenage girl to the proverbial wolves!

Mia's future is a bit more uncertain, given the shady characters she's now surrounded by, but she might find some kinship with Opal and Meryem, as they've all been involved in crime. Mia might also appreciate Brina, a nice example of non-Hylian authority. Mia would probably become the Chick for this team, pushing Meryem into the Smart Guy spot (prophecies, yo). Of course, there's always the chance that Uldinor kidnaps her to feed to his Like-Likes... This is probably why Mia should not trust Hylian priestesses.

Q2: Genderswapping Bell, Nevelle, and Leskar.

Belisarus: I actually think this gender-swap changes the character the most of the three. Growing up as a lad instead of a lass would probably mean that young Belisarus' career in the knights would be seen as a more natural progression in-universe. It's possible that he might have a hidden girly side, but I think it's more likely that being raised as a boy would eliminate the hang-ups current Bell has about femininity. At the same time, he would still have his righteous ideals, and I see him as a dutiful knight rising through the ranks much like his female counterpart. However, this begs the question... if Belisarus was not raised with traditionally feminine hobbies, would he still have gone out of his way to spare the plant monster, or would he be Julius' adjutant by now? It could go either way.

Neville Longbottom: I don't think a male Nevelle changes all that much, honestly, since nothing in her character concept is particularly tied to gender. Presumably, Neville would still develop his unusual Light-based powers, grow frustrated with his peers' attempts to study them, and strike out on his own. The only thing I can think of that might be slightly different is the circumstances in which he finds himself upon entering Hyrule- Nevelle's initial thief companion might be less enthused by the sight of a man rather than a cute Twili girl!

Leska: Female Leskar changes the least of the three, I feel. You might be able to make some kind of Lady Justice theme with her, but otherwise I think she'd be exactly the same, minus the charm that makes Leskar great. Being a hyper-masculine beefcake of a fairy is what makes him stand out in the first place, and I feel like making him female would rob him of what makes him unique.

Q3: Our pairings are Uldinor x Nevelle and Meryem x Judith.

Uldinor x Nevelle: Well, Uldinor does preach that the end of this world is nigh, so I suppose it's only natural that the Twili, being from another dimension entirely, would be exempt from the coming apocalypse. More seriously, I don't think this one's gonna work out. I could buy Uldinor having a strange obsession with a creature born of shadow, her mysterious origins appealing to his inner scholar, but I can't imagine Nevelle would ever be okay with his atrocities, no matter how forgiving she may be. At best, this would be some kind of creepy stalker relationship.

Meryem x Judith: Do I spy a new ship on the horizon? Meryem certainly has all the tools she needs to attract Judith, being a sly Gerudo with oracular powers that would bring some much-needed excitement into the priestess' life. However, I fear this might be a one-sided relationship, as Meryem's blindness deprives Judith of one of her looks, one of her greatest advantages when it comes to romance, and while Meryem might be out for redemption, her desire for self-preservation would probably not play nicely with Judith's self-sacrificing tendencies. Perhaps Judith could try to appeal to Meryem's hopes of atonement, but I'm not sure on this one. It could work out, but it's a very uncertain thing. Perhaps we should consult Meryem for a reading on the matter.

Meryem x Judith is the more likely pairing of the two, if only because Uldinor being a crazy cultist would not sit well with Nevelle or her folks.

Q4:

Our team is Brina, Judith, and Mia. This might be the first time a team fails this question. Brina's a confident businesswoman, able to stare down investors and customers alike, so she can handle the social challenge easily. Judith, being an academic priestess of Nayru, is a sure bet for the mental challenge. But that leaves Mia for the physical challenge, and Mia is a slim 15 year old girl unaccustomed to much in the way of physical exercise. To make matters worse, Judith and Brina couldn't sub in for her, as they wouldn't be any better at a trial of strength. If the challenge involves archery or agility, this group could succeed, but if not, they're toast.

Q5:

Opal becomes Uldinor's boss for a week. If Uldinor is serving Opal, he's 100% doing it just to get close to her, so he can cart her off for one of his ritual sacrifices. To that end, he would pretend to be a perfectly servile underling, carrying out all of Opal's tasks with gleeful enthusiasm. Since Opal likes manipulating people, she would probably love having such an obedient manservant. On the surface, their working relationship would be great. Of course, Opal is also a savvy thief, so she might realize her new butler has some unsavoury ulterior motives ahead of time. It'd be a real game of cat-and-mouse that could go either way.

Q6:

Bell is inserted into Triton's backstory. Triton has a pretty drama-free life compared to many characters, so I don't think Bell's presence would affect his backstory much. I think he would encounter her during his many travels in Northern Hyrule, and they would probably become friends- she would admire his knowledge and skill, and she could help him not be a fish out of water in Hylian society, har har. Perhaps he would work more closely with the Guard because of this?

Q7:

Brina and Meryem get three wishes. They both like money, so I can see them wishing for limitless wealth. However, because they have very different ideas of wealth, they would probably screw up the wish and end up having to use two, one for rupees and the other for ore chunks. Beyond that... Perhaps Meryem would want her sight back, but Brina would insist on wishing for world peace over anymore personal desires, and I think Meryem would go with that, because she could then use it as a justification for wishing for limitless wealth. She saved the world, so surely she deserves to reside in the lap of luxury for the rest of her days, right?

Q8:

Poor Mia. Someone really has it out for her, since this is the second time she's been featured as the victim in this question. Her opponents are Uldinor and Bell, and things are looking grim. In a straight fight, Mia has absolutely no chance- Uldinor and Bell both have more physical strength and combat experience than her. If Mia flees and uses guerrilla tactics, taking potshots with her bow before hurrying to a new hiding spot, she might be able to put up a fight. She can probably outrun both of them, and Uldinor doesn't have a shield, so if Mia gets lucky with an arrow, she might be to kill him outright. However, there's also Uldinor's Like-Like summons and Wall of Tentacles spell to consider; if either of those immobilize Mia, or if Bell gets her hands on a ranged weapon, Mia is probably doomed.

All of this is discounting the fact that Mia would probably be hesitant to kill anyone in the first place, which would make this already lopsided match-up even more unfavourable for her.

Q9: Opal, Judith, Leskar, and Triton have to save Christmas.

Has Leskar learned his lesson from last time? Probably not. He'll go right back to making kids cry, refusing to give presents to any child that doesn't meet his exacting standards, before being booted out and relegated to being a present deliveryman. Again. Thankfully, Judith is here to save the day, being a kind priestess who was probably born specifically for this holiday. She would happily hand out gifts and sing for the kids, though she might get a bit preachy for the children's tastes. Hopefully they enjoy it, rather than seeing her as a boring, out-of-touch teacher. Triton's a bit out of his depth, but he's a nice enough guy that I feel like he would at least try for the kids' sake, probably taking on the mantle of the Holiday Moblin. I bet Judith talked him into this, she owes him one.

Opal is the biggest surprise here. You wouldn't expect a vain thief to be super-interested in Christmas, but Opal is actually super fond of kids, maybe even moreso than Judith. Because of this, I think she'd make like the Grinch and come to save Christmas at a suitably dramatic moment, showing a hidden heart of gold as she dresses up as an elf and plays with the kids. Mind you, I bet if you brought this incident up to her the next day, she'd stab you.

I think this goes rather well, barring any extreme antics on Leskar's part, simply because Judith, Triton, and Opal would actually put in effort.

Q10:

Brina and Nevelle have to travel the world in eighty days. Seeing as they're both essentially aliens from different worlds, this must be quite the exotic trip for them. Brina is well-equipped for such a journey- she's whimsical enough to actually enjoy the time they spend in various locales, but as a competent businesswoman she knows how to keep a schedule. Nevelle is the question mark here: She's a very curious person, and I can see her getting sidetracked fairly easily. With that said, Nevelle is intelligent, and I feel like she could befriend Brina enough to trust her judgment. I'd give them at least a 70% chance of pulling it off. Either way, I'd love to see a movie about these two ladies conquering Hyrule.

Internet Screenames (Minus Judith 'cause I did hers):

Uldinor: ilikelikelikes
    Bell: YourAssIsGrass
    Brina: B.Bolverk@hotmail.sub, Sales Rep
    Mia: LittleMelon
    Meryem: GoitersGalore
    Triton: SeaScholar
    Opal: DiamondsBFF
    Nevelle: TwiLIGHT
    Leskar: MightMakesRight