*Heavy breathing intensifies.*

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Geode, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Geode

Geode New Member new

Greetings! Getting involved in a new community is always a little shaky at first but yours is extremely well organized. Ink, who ushered me here, has been very helpful in explaining things and has me excited to be a part of this for a good long while. As LoZ goes I am relatively inexperienced, lacking the funds for proper consoles, but I can proudly say I have beaten the original game, Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, and the Windfish. As a roleplayer, I tend to be very active and started back in the late 90s with AOL chatrooms in a setting called Rhydin. In the early 2000s I picked up a love for tabletop games with Dungeons and Dragons 3.5, and these days primarily enjoy an Undertale group paired with some Pokemon Rp. I have a soft spot for romantic entanglement, and monstrous races. I enjoy swimming, reading, and writing.
    Eevachu, Magnere, Cloud and 1 other person like this.
  2. Cloud

Cloud friend admin

Member:
    this dick
    Hey there, Geode! Or is it Skrittles? Regardless, welcome to Hyrule Castle! I (as well as all the rest of the staff) are happy to have you!

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us either via cbox or PMs!
  3. Magnere

Magnere Momentai vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-6426-3927
    Welcome! Glad to have you aboard! Hope you have a fun time here!