Character Creation Confusion

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Ladypug, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Ladypug

Ladypug New Member new

So, I'm thinking about making a character since you can't start roleplaying without a character, right? LOL... I already have one in mind. I'm thinking about making a Kikwi. Maybe one with the Adventurer origin. My question is, though, how many racial perks do we get exactly? Are we just limited to the three designated by origin? If that's the case, then why do other races have more than three racial perks? Also, there are a lot of treasures to choose from... yikes! How will I ever decide between all of them?
  2. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Every character gets three racial perks (unless their race has an innate one, which is mentioned on their respective library pages), you can pick any three from the list on the race page (unless they mention that a trait counts for two 'slots'). The ones listed with every origin are suggestions, so you don't have to stick to them.

As for treasures, it's best to have a general idea of what you want to do with the character, and then go from there c: like, what would fit thematically, or do they have any affinity with a particular element or way of combat, etc. Or just browse the library for a while, make a list, then pick from that. There certainly is a daunting amount of treasures :')