Return

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Fcgfyv, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Fcgfyv

Fcgfyv Knight of Mind reg

Hi, guys! I've finally returned after a few months! Things have been crazy, school's really piling on, and there may not be too much of me in the next couple of weeks because of finals. But it seems that quite a few things have changed while I was gone, and I have yet to try some of them out. (also it's kinda crazy to me how I'm still a mod, I'll try to be more active and helpful from now on as much as I can be!)
  2. Razgriz

Razgriz Leader of the Revolution reg

WOOT! MOAR Active peoples!

Seriously though, welcome back. Things have kinda died down since the great moderator exodus.
  3. Fcgfyv

Fcgfyv Knight of Mind reg

It's kinda like ancient civilizations. One dynasty has ended, followed by quietness until it builds back up to another one.
  4. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Welcome back! Woo, we finally have three staff members again! :tpr: We already discussed recent changes through the PMs, so, yeah.

But, ja, we lost a few members recently... although I expect Bitoko and some of the others to return to role-playing on here eventually. At least, I hope so. Bitoko and I go back quite a few years.
  5. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Heya, welcome back! Things are a little quiet now, but I hope they'll liven up after finals and stuff :tpr: