Riot in Castle Town (Closed)

Discussion in 'Quest Bureau' started by Quill, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Torches burn and voices raise in ungodly harmony as the Hylian working class rages against the Gorons taking residence in the slums. Claiming that the traditionally mountain-dwelling people are either taking their jobs or living uselessly in their space, a number of Hylians have begun a riot and started attacking the Gorons. Their goal is to make all of the Gorons leave, and they will resort to violence to achieve their aim.

Quill [Marcus]: 50 rupees
    Oreknar [Oreknar]: 50 rupees
  2. Oreknar

Oreknar New Member new

I'll let you choose my reward for this Quill, baring in mind though that Orek'nar could do with a hammer 0=)
  3. Quill

Hammers aren't treasures; they're what we call "common tier" items. You can get those with no meta cost. The default reward for you would be 50r (40r + 10r for your one character), so unless you decide you want to get him a treasure or profession....

Are you fine with the posted idea? I figured that since Oreknar is a Goron, he may be personally interested in the outcome.
  4. Oreknar

Oreknar New Member new

Rupees sounds fine to me and aye, the idea's good and right up Orek'nar's street. =)
  5. Oreknar

Oreknar New Member new

So how does the RP start then? Is a thread created in the Northern Hyrule Forum or do we await some kind of approval before it begins? D=
  6. Quill

We wait for approval. Don't want to start a thread that won't work with the setting :)
  7. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

Approved
  8. Oreknar

Oreknar New Member new

Ah, I see! So once it's been approved by a.... approval guy like Ribitta, we can start the RP? =)
  9. Quill